Veroicone's Cookie Birthday Cake - Healer OT

90 Pandaren Priest
Grats Fluffy!

I hope you enjoy it! I think it's such a gamble and nerve-wracking to join a new guild but a good first night, I think, is a great indicator.

My first guild when I jumped to 25 I knew I'd be leaving eventually within the first two hours.

But I've been happy in Esheep for close to a year now because of the great environment.
90 Worgen Priest
Thanks! I hope I do too. I like that I no longer have to raid on the weekends if I don't want to (pugs often wanted friday and saturday) and there's a set schedule of how long each run will be.

01/25/2013 07:43 AMPosted by Kerias
My first guild when I jumped to 25 I knew I'd be leaving eventually within the first two hours.

Dare I ask what happened? :[
90 Pandaren Priest
2 hours of uninformed and unwarranted condescension, a slew of homophobic, sexist, and racist remarks that didn't actually sound motivated by humor and to top it all off I was forced to take the green crystal on Ultraxion as a disc priest.

Had to draw the line there.
90 Worgen Priest
01/25/2013 08:04 AMPosted by Kerias
forced to take the green crystal on Ultraxion as a disc priest.

LOL. That's just wrong.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Sounds icky.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Me and le co-workers got up early to get nommy breffast and now I am at work! Happy Friday everyone!
90 Night Elf Druid
^ SHARE PLEASE!
90 Blood Elf Mage
2 hours of uninformed and unwarranted condescension, a slew of homophobic, sexist, and racist remarks that didn't actually sound motivated by humor and to top it all off I was forced to take the green crystal on Ultraxion as a disc priest.

Had to draw the line there.

Ugh.
90 Tauren Druid
Two Galleon kills overall, a piece of loot each time.

Rawr.

Sorry Milk, I wanted to get you in, but the invite spam was just too fast for me. :(
90 Draenei Paladin
01/25/2013 07:43 AMPosted by Kerias
But I've been happy in Esheep for close to a year now because of the great environment.

And is my bromance helping or hurting?
90 Blood Elf Priest
Something truly horrifying just came out of my ear.

Remind me (when I stop shuddering) to run some simcraft on myself to see wtf is up with my low dps on h spirit kings.
90 Worgen Priest
01/25/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Winnifred

Can we guess what it was?

I guess... earwig.
90 Worgen Priest
01/25/2013 11:31 AMPosted by Tailias
And is my bromance helping or hurting?

This isn't relevant, but your armor xmog is the same my fiance wears! He's a worgen warrior. :3 Very classy choice, imo.
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/25/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Fluffychoo

I guess... earwig.

It was like standard earwax and something black and crumbly the size of a pea. I don't think it was a pea...I'd have remembered doing that surely?
90 Worgen Priest
>_<

Have you ever seen the program "Monsters Inside Me?" Don't.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Why are they playing Someone Like You at this restaurant? Apparently they like their patrons weep or something
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/25/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Winnifred

I guess... earwig.

It was like standard earwax and something black and crumbly the size of a pea. I don't think it was a pea...I'd have remembered doing that surely?

I know this sounds revolting, but it could be a bug that crawled in while you were sleeping.
90 Blood Elf Priest
[quote="77526578890"][quote]

I know this sounds revolting, but it could be a bug that crawled in while you were sleeping.

Can we end this grossness yet? o_<
90 Blood Elf Priest
I am willing to let it go.
stillshuddering
90 Pandaren Shaman
not enough D: D:

have some kittens

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5900000/Kittens-cats-5979907-2560-1817.jpg
http://www.gradientlair.com/image/34993280660

..... My sleep schedule is way outta whack. I just rolled out of bed. /sad
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]