100 Blood Elf Mage
Time to go out dancing! :)
ANOTHER married hispanic guy asked for my number today

D:
90 Night Elf Druid
ANOTHER married hispanic guy asked for my number today

D:

I'm sorry, I'm ashamed :(
Alt that hit 90 2 weeks ago is now more progressed than main who hit 90 two days after launch.

Thank you Eiko and Frozen. ;)
Why? You're not a married Hispanic guy XD

My boss gave me a tip: When someone gives you their number, especially if they're being rude and pushy about it, hold onto it and give it to someone who's being rude and pushy asking for your number.

I haven't had a need to do it yet, but I'm saving two numbers just in case.

Edit: Also, confession time, I appear to now be ... dating ... a married Hispanic guy. His wife is on another continent and he's really nice.

Edit edit: AESTYR I FEEL YOU. You work for a freaking business, right? Talk to some supervisor. That's no way to run any kitchen.
Edited by Heartsings on 1/26/2013 11:06 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
GRATS MORENN!

My boss gave me a tip: When someone gives you their number, especially if they're being rude and pushy about it, hold onto it and give it to someone who's being rude and pushy asking for your number.

I haven't had a need to do it yet, but I'm saving two numbers just in case.

Maybe I am?!

I turn into one to hit on people >_> I like having options.

And that's an awesome tip! I usually do the "I have a boyfriend" thing regardless of whether or not I have one :3 Although once, a guy asked for my number while I was working (after asking if I had a bf and my bf at the time and I just broke up and without thinking I was all "NOPE~" ugh) and I feel bad if I give a fake number. He kept texting me hang out so I ignored it :3 I was so afraid he'd come into my job again lol.

Least I don't have to lie anymore >D
01/26/2013 11:05 PMPosted by Veroicone

....... suave, huh

My one boss keeps accusing me of flirting when I talk to like ANY GUY EVER. Apparently the sweet bubbly act I put on to make people feel comfortable ... is flirting.
Edited by Heartsings on 1/26/2013 11:08 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
01/26/2013 11:07 PMPosted by Heartsings

....... suave, huh

My one boss keeps accusing me of flirting when I talk to like ANY GUY EVER. Apparently the sweet bubbly act I put on to make people feel comfortable ... is flirting.

I'm all about being suave baybee.

I hate that. I got/get that a lot too, I was aware being nice to people meant I was flirting with them. PEOPLE ARE WEIRD.
I'm like "yeah, i'm not talking like a robot ice queen .... "

One time a customer left his number written on the check, with a "hey thought you were cute," and I thought it was nice ... because that's the least !@#$%^- way to give someone your number ... until I saw that his buddy left NO TIP at all.

So I texted him.

I said "You want me to look at your number, try paying me for my work. Money talks cabron"

No reply. I like to imagine overwhelming shame at his end.
90 Night Elf Druid
That is amazing xD
GRATS MORENN!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/26/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Heartsings

Maybe I am?!

If so, that's one hell of a disguise.

Riôt
90 Worgen Priest
Edit: Also, confession time, I appear to now be ... dating ... a married Hispanic guy. His wife is on another continent and he's really nice.

not sure if srs.
90 Blood Elf Priest
@ Heartsings-

It's a tiny family run place not some big chain. Those kinds of days aren't too frequent thankfully. We all know that things have to change or we will probably close (no health violations or anything, we are just hemmoraging money).

Also, I'm sure you've heard this alot but I am gonna say it one more time just in case.

Please be very careful when dealing with "taken" people in relationships, married or not. These things often end poorly for everyone. Though I do wish you the best of luck. If things turn out in the happy ending kind of way that's great, because honestly I am a romantic and I believe in love conquering all :3 And I like people to be happy.
90 Worgen Druid
So... I'm kinda experiencing something new, and its rather... making me sad. >.>
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/27/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Malrius
So... I'm kinda experiencing something new, and its rather... making me sad. >.>

:( Share with the class? Maybe we can make you feel better. We are healers after all, and I find the real-life application tends to be on the emotional repair rather than physical >.>
90 Worgen Druid
Alright, I will. Give me a minute to type it up.

01/27/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Aestyr
I find the real-life application tends to be on the emotional repair rather than physical >.>

Ya, this is mainly emotional.
90 Night Elf Druid
01/27/2013 07:05 AMPosted by Riôt

Maybe I am?!

If so, that's one hell of a disguise.

Riôt

I'm a master of disguise :D
100 Blood Elf Mage
One time a customer left his number written on the check, with a "hey thought you were cute," and I thought it was nice ... because that's the least !@#$%^- way to give someone your number ... until I saw that his buddy left NO TIP at all.

So I texted him.

I said "You want me to look at your number, try paying me for my work. Money talks cabron"

No reply. I like to imagine overwhelming shame at his end.

Awesome.
100 Blood Elf Monk

I feel like I should mail you a tip just for this amazing story.

01/27/2013 08:34 AMPosted by Aestyr
Please be very careful when dealing with "taken" people in relationships, married or not. These things often end poorly for everyone

Not lying when I say that I knew someone in a situation like Hearts' and someone ended up in the hospital because of it. It's a dangerous situation, generally. Not worth the risks when there are so many not-married people who aren't scumbags and would cheat on their wives in the world.
Edited by Mist on 1/27/2013 9:29 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]