Veroicone's Cookie Birthday Cake - Healer OT

100 Pandaren Priest
None can stop the atonement spam!
90 Blood Elf Priest
Slow. Very slow.

Also, I love my cat more than life itself, but I don't think I could give the world the silent treatment in memory. People do weird !@#$ to remember loved things.

It's his religion, believe it or not. That and I think it's difficult to explain to any normal person just how crazy he was about his cat. They had a BOND and I mean it, it was rather spiritual if you can see that. He loves animals more than most people like people and he and his kitty were like brothers.

I wasn't as close, only been dating for almost 4 years so I get to be his emotional support. And my new kitty I have had for a few months is mine- she doesn't replace the old guy but she gives me loves :3
100 Night Elf Priest
Heroic Lei Shi died. I got shoulders. Intrigue got the staff off a coin roll.

And I outhealed Elethia. Good night!

>:(

/grumble
Grats Esheep!

So wouldn't it be easier to just tell him to F off and find someone that isn't a d-bag? Why get yourself hurt if you know it's going to happen. Find someone that won't be a moron :D

Also, if you're going to cheat with, you're going to cheat on. It's icky. No offense.

So here's the thing. This guy's been married for at least 17 years. He's been living in the US for seven years. He's sent his family in Guatemala enough money to buy a freaking house and send their three kids to private school. And in seven years, he hasn't gotten any American booty. I don't know all of his reasons for that, but I know one reason is that (like me) he doesn't trust easy. So he's been living a relatively lonely life for a long-!@# time.

I wouldn't be into him if he was a d-bag or a moron.

I am making an effort to consider his wife's interests, because she can't speak for herself here. That is the only thing that really bothers me. However, he's been representing his wife's interests for seven years. To some extent I trust him to make the decisions that affect his own marriage.

And that's all. If anyone gives a $%^-, I'll elaborate on my own reasons, but ... I mean this in the kindest way possible ... I don't feel the need to justify myself here.
Edited by Heartsings on 1/28/2013 12:31 AM PST
01/27/2013 11:49 AMPosted by Malrius
I'm just tired of hiding my unhappiness from everyone. It is exhausting. Always putting on a smile and laughing even though sometimes I just don't want to.

You need ........ one person in your life that you can be totally honest with. I say this from experience. You need one person -- one place -- where you don't have to fake being happy. It makes a huge difference.
100 Blood Elf Monk
01/27/2013 10:18 PMPosted by Aestyr
It's his religion, believe it or not. That and I think it's difficult to explain to any normal person just how crazy he was about his cat. They had a BOND and I mean it, it was rather spiritual if you can see that. He loves animals more than most people like people and he and his kitty were like brothers.

Like I said. I absolutely value my cats life above even my own. I've done some pretty stupid !@#$ to keep her safe in the past. Religion or not, I couldn't do it. I enjoy talking too much.

01/27/2013 11:32 PMPosted by Heartsings
. I don't feel the need to justify myself here.

It's your life, at the end of the day, you don't need to justify yourself to a bunch of people on the internet. But since you brought it up, you've opened yourself up to criticism. All you do need to know is that you're doing nothing but hurting apparently a wife and three children by being absolutely selfish in the worst way possible, which frankly just makes you sound ridiculously immature. Part of being married, especially when there's distance involved, is being faithful to your spouse, no matter how hard it gets. That's part of love.

That is the commitment you make when you get married. If you want to break that, you get divorced. Simple as that. The sheer fact that he would even CONSIDER cheating on his wife, no matter HOW hard it is, means that he is pathetic. And the fact that you're okay with is speaks volumes for you as a person.

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no respect for anyone who would do this to another person. As someone who has watched relationships explode, children get hurt, and people drive themselves into depression and suicide because of a cheating spouse, there is absolutely nothing you could possibly say to make it sound "okay." This would be a different story if he was getting divorced, but he is not.

I can't speak for everyone here, but this whole situation disgusts me to the core and it is not okay in any area of society.

If you have no desire to justify yourself, as you said, I'd rather pretend like you never said anything about it.
Edited by Mist on 1/28/2013 4:48 AM PST
I wouldn't be into him if he was a d-bag or a moron.

Clearly you would be since anyone who cheats on their wife is, by definition, a d-bag.

Have fun continuing to delude yourself into thinking otherwise. Karma's a !@#$% though. Remember that.
90 Worgen Priest
However, he's been representing his wife's interests for seven years.

Okay, so because he is supporting his family financially, that makes it okay for him to run around with another woman? Sorry, but it typically doesn't work out that way. If they're separated that's a different deal, but very few woman are alright with their husbands seeing other women, even when factoring in money, distance and time spent together.

Anyway, I'm just a bit taken aback that you think you're justified and that this guy is "great". you wouldn't be the first mistress to say so, lol.

01/28/2013 04:57 AMPosted by Morenn
Have fun continuing to delude yourself into thinking otherwise. Karma's a !@#$% though. Remember that.

^
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We are all entitled to our own opinions, but let's make sure we are not bashing anyone, please.

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Priest
You people really make me want to post song lyrics ._.
Is that ok? Can I do that? I am a very musical person and I often feel that when someone has said something I want to express in such a beautiful manner where I could not find the right words it's just so much easier. And more poetic.

And believe me, the one and likely a second are pretty apt here.
100 Blood Elf Monk
As long as you allow me to make fun of your music choice if I think it sucks, feel free. >>
You people really make me want to post song lyrics ._.
Is that ok? Can I do that? I am a very musical person and I often feel that when someone has said something I want to express in such a beautiful manner where I could not find the right words it's just so much easier. And more poetic.

And believe me, the one and likely a second are pretty apt here.

Go right ahead. :)
100 Draenei Shaman
I am such an on-again, off-again poster. I really want to be more involved here, but man am I struggling with time commitments and motivational issues.

For those of you who blog, or theorycraft, or run podcasts and other side-projects ... how do you cope with the Apathy Spiral of Doom? I nearly deleted half my blog content tonight in a fit of "meh - nobody will read all this crap anyway".

I probably need a break, but I just went away last weekend and ended up writing a blog post on my phone in the car...
90 Tauren Paladin
01/28/2013 08:32 AMPosted by Mist
As long as you allow me

Not like you are going to ask for permission anyway.

Also how did your folks podcast go on Friday? I tried doing your first one on youtube but my attention span is too short.
90 Worgen Priest
I don't think anyone is bashing anyone. You can't come onto a public forum, say you're dating married man and not expect to get some emotionally fueled responses.

[: I'm just going to drop it at this point. Heartsings, if I offended you in any way, I apologize. I'm not looking down my nose at you or anything, I just don't think it's a wise moral choice.
01/28/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Dayani
For those of you who blog, or theorycraft, or run podcasts and other side-projects ... how do you cope with the Apathy Spiral of Doom? I nearly deleted half my blog content tonight in a fit of "meh - nobody will read all this crap anyway".

I do everything for me. Not in a self-centered way, I just mean I do things because I enjoy doing them. If other people enjoy them as well... that's awesome, but even if they don't I still enjoyed doing it. :)
100 Blood Elf Monk
01/28/2013 08:37 AMPosted by Moobiee
Not like you are going to ask for permission anyway.

I like to put on the illusion of being nice sometimes, okay?
90 Worgen Priest
01/28/2013 08:36 AMPosted by Dayani
I probably need a break, but I just went away last weekend and ended up writing a blog post on my phone in the car...

If you're blogging as a hobby, it should be fun, not a "Oh crap, I have to get this done" type of thing. :p

Also, everyone here seems to be really supportive of one another. Of course people will read. :D
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Where are these song lyrics?

Copy/Paste faster!

Riôt
100 Draenei Shaman
If you're blogging as a hobby, it should be fun, not a "Oh crap, I have to get this done" type of thing. :p

Also, everyone here seems to be really supportive of one another. Of course people will read. :D

It was more of an OCD style "this is stuck in my head and if I do not get it out I will be unable to enjoy gazing at beautiful Roger Federer, and that would truly be a tragedy" thing but yeah. I dunno. I am definitely struggling with some depression issues and that always turns things I think are fun (math and writing and thinking about healing!) into things that are ominous and foreboding and awful :-(

In not entirely unrelated news, H Tsulong is breaking my brain.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]