Veroicone's Cookie Birthday Cake - Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Priest
"its come to my attention that im bringing the guild down. so im going to stop raiding. good luck."

forum post from one of our tanks.

well, tonight should be interesting.

Ouch...
90 Pandaren Shaman
He probably got a bit of a talking to after wiping us on H elegon like 5 times lst night because he was tired. He also frequently shows up high and acts ridiculous so. lmao. >.<

idk if that is really happening or not.
"its come to my attention that im bringing the guild down. so im going to stop raiding. good luck."

forum post from one of our tanks.

well, tonight should be interesting.

Seems to be the day for it...kinda just quit my guild an hour or so ago.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh my. It is an eventful day.
90 Blood Elf Priest
That druid thread is so hilarious to follow. Just sayin'.
90 Gnome Priest
I like the Tank forum community, I don't post (or tank lol), but they all seem really intelligent/articulate for the most part.

DPS forums make any other look pretty good though.

As a former member of the tank forum community, I can confirm this.

Just...don't talk to them about balance. Oh man will they flip their !@#$ about that stuff.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just...don't talk to them about balance. Oh man will they flip their !@#$ about that stuff

Never mention buffing shadow's pve dps in the DPS forums. Oh dear god the tears from all the pvp babies.
90 Blood Elf Priest
So my boyfriend not talking all day has been weird.

So is drinking cranberry ginger ale after brushing your teeth. No idea why I did that.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just...don't talk to them about balance. Oh man will they flip their !@#$ about that stuff.

I tend to get more annoyed with the people asking what the best tank is. Tank balance hasn't been closer than it is now in the games history. Play the tank you find fun.
Edited by Viena on 1/28/2013 6:09 PM PST
01/28/2013 06:08 PMPosted by Viena

I tend to get more annoyed with the people asking what the best tank is. Tank balance hasn't been closer than it is now in the games history. Play the tank you find fun.

Agreed, all tanks are pretty good at every tanking role. This is MUCH better than in BC, when Paladins were required if you wanted to AoE tank anything (i.e. Battle for Mt. Hyjal) and not very useful for single target.

Though for some reason, like 90% of the tanks I have raided with since Wrath have been Paladins, and my guild leaders from my past 4 guilds have all been Paladin tanks. I get super excited whenever I see a Bear tank because I see them so rarely.
90 Night Elf Druid
PRIEST IS GOING HORDE NOW!

I'm so impatient with faction changes ...

and then moving servers.

YAY.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Who is up next?

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/28/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Aestyr

Sensations making people think Fleurs is his alt is pretty amusing.

Clearly Fleurs has been a figment of Sensations imagination all along, we've been had!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Do people over here not have cogshanks alt-o-matic? Pretty much everyone in the tanking forums has it.
90 Night Elf Druid

Sensations making people think Fleurs is his alt is pretty amusing.

Clearly Fleurs has been a figment of Sensations imagination all along, we've been had!

I FEEL SO DUPED!

And I have no clue who is next, I still want a cookie cake >_>

I'm still waiting for my faction change ;_;
Edited by Veroicone on 1/28/2013 6:57 PM PST
100 Draenei Shaman
Just did 10man H MV for kicks. Shaman healing in 10man is a lot different to 25, which I kinda knew because I swapped between formats all last expansion, but I guess I forgot *how* different. It was fun though!

Veroicone, now I want cookies or cake. Which should I bake? How many rhymes can I make? How long will it take? There's so much at stake! And now I want steak. Can't catch a break...
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/28/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Dayani
Veroicone, now I want cookies or cake. Which should I bake? How many rhymes can I make? How long will it take? There's so much at stake! And now I want steak. Can't catch a break...

You're a flake. o.O
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you bake cookies, can you send me some? I love cookies.
90 Night Elf Druid
Just did 10man H MV for kicks. Shaman healing in 10man is a lot different to 25, which I kinda knew because I swapped between formats all last expansion, but I guess I forgot *how* different. It was fun though!

Make a cake! I like to take a cake with me when I go patrolling.
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Make a cake! I like to take a cake with me when I go patrolling.

Don't make her a cake, unless you are ok with her not eating a single bite.

Riôt
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]