Veroicone's Cookie Birthday Cake - Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Mage
01/18/2013 09:16 AMPosted by Qùess
T12 10H Shamans

The only thing worse than that were T11, pre-purification buff shaman. We were not playable at all, and that's not an exaggeration.
Edited by Taymage on 1/18/2013 9:37 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/18/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Sadiemay
T12 10H Shamans.

That was no where as bad as pre buff t11. And still you didn't see much about it. Shaman tend to hide because we are the red headed step child.

Well, you did, but mostly from priests :) Solidarity, my watery friends.
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/18/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Taymage
The only thing worse than that were T11, pre-purification buff shaman. We were not playable at all, and that's not an exaggeration.

Ah, yeah, I started pretty late in T-11 so I forgot about all that hilarity. Holy Light generated power from the beacon, Shamans heals were pitifully small, Shield was Lich King sized and super expensive. The only fun thing was 400% MTT and 40% Holy Concentration lasted like a week.
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/18/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Qùess
400% MTT and 40% Holy Concentration

ohgod that was the awesome.

I do kind of wish I'd had a paladin ready for launch, though. Oh, the hilarity.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'd like to request that we don't turn this into an off-topic thread about all of the other threads on the forum (i.e. making in on-topic).

I'd also like to request that we don't have any snide, condescending, "I love <insert class> tears" posts. They are not needed, and will breed nothing more than strife.

This is supposed to be a refuge from the strife on the rest of the boards, and I'd like to keep it that way. To quote from the rules on the main page:

1) Be excellent to each other. No one likes a jerk. Don't be a jerk in this thread. No fighting, no put downs, no name calling - or else Reta will beat you with a stick. >:(

I am Reta, and I still have my stick (Milk holds onto it for me when I'm out of town :-P).
90 Blood Elf Monk
^ Point of OT is to stay off topic.

And it'll be better for all of us if you listen to Reta while she's asking nicely. Last time I had to correct an OT thread, everyone started crying. :<
Edited by Mist on 1/18/2013 11:44 AM PST
90 Pandaren Shaman
*flops*

thank god this is a three day weekend, that's all i'm sayin. there will be much hermitizing. must detox from my life.
90 Blood Elf Priest
^ Point of OT is to stay off topic.

And it'll be better for all of us if you listen to Reta while she's asking nicely. Last time I had to correct an OT thread, everyone started crying. :<

I'm still crying.

/traumatized
90 Human Priest
/offers hot chocolate
90 Human Priest
mmmmmmmmm, hot chocolate :) Great idea!
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hot chocolate, with a pinch of cayenne pepper.

Mmmmmm.
90 Human Priest
/sips hot chocolate.
Today's a good bit warmer than yesterday though, which is nice.

For some dumb reason, I don't get MLKJr Day off this year. /pout
/sips hot chocolate.
Today's a good bit warmer than yesterday though, which is nice.

For some dumb reason, I don't get MLKJr Day off this year. /pout

Really? That sucks.

It's one of the few days that our store is totally closed (I work at a college bookstore), so I'm off till Tuesday. Yay.
90 Human Priest
Yeah. looks like we lost a couple holidays, but got more PTO. So I could have taken it off, I suppose?
90 Blood Elf Priest
Okay. Who's got the booze? I need some right now.
90 Worgen Priest
No booze. Only cat food.

I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver. =^_^=
90 Blood Elf Priest
No booze. Only cat food.

I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver. =^_^=

But you are a Worgen, NOT a Cat!
I've got some.

It was a christmas gift from a customer; the sweetest cheap wine you've ever had. I've been drinking it from the bottle like a Snapple.

/offers a cup
90 Worgen Priest
HALP, MY LEG FELL ASLEEP.

Also, a worgen can dream. :3 Actually, I'd prefer to just have a tail. Wolfies > kitties!
90 Blood Elf Priest
*takes the wine* I like Snapple...

Fluffy, do you not have a tail as a Worgen?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]