Forming Challenge Mode Group

90 Gnome Priest
I'm starting up a Challenge mode group. In addition to this toon, I have one other confirmed for the group who will bring either a Blood DK or Mage. I'm looking for 3 more players, either all DPS or 2 DPS plus 1 tank. I would prefer players who have useful CC and know how/when to use them and have a good idea of how Challenge modes work along with the effort required. These aren't your grandmother's heroic dungeons.

On second thought, maybe they are. BC and Cata heroic dungeons (at least at the start of Cata) were a bit rougher than the ones delivered with MoP.

Send me an ingame mail if you don't catch me online, or reply in this thread. Day(s)/times are flexible at this point prior to 9pm realm time for now.
Reply Quote
Friendly bit of advice. Challenge modes require almost no CC. It's better to have throughput and mass interrupts. CC is so scarce, that you're undoubtedly going to have a class that can handle it when the occasion arises no matter what you bring.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
What Zisa said, and I would add to that, you will want to bring players who can play well while pulling faster than a squirrel on speed.
Reply Quote
I'm interested
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Sent you a mail, please look for it. We'd like to get this started on Sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
We're hoping to run Sunday afternoon 3-5pm server but we still need one more DPS. If you're interested, let me know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]