90 Tauren Druid
Not like this one is any better
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I love you rofladin
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
xoxo.

In other news Were selling T14 !@#$ if you wanna buy it soul or any other gigantor members i could set up a sweet deal.

http://www.ascensiongaming.net/forums/index.php?topic=33.0
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
no one likes you
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
MLG
Alliance is dead?! well crap may as well jump ship!

/hairflip
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
xoxo.

In other news Were selling T14 !@#$ if you wanna buy it soul or any other gigantor members i could set up a sweet deal.

http://www.ascensiongaming.net/forums/index.php?topic=33.0

Do you actually think you're cool because you play a video game a lot?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
To be honest, since going horde, all I do is log-in and perv on my troll.
Raiding? Meh.

Priorities. I have them.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
01/18/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Jovial
hey kera wanna play league of legends?

Way to get me to download and install this horrible game and never be online to play, dork.
Reply Quote
70 Draenei Shaman
Ded alliance
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
no dice #1 pvp #1 pve
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

I wish they'd condense some oceanic servers and be done with it. If we can't have decent ping-times, we at least could have decent population and balance to soothe us.

I think you underestimate the task/cost of server mergers. And they would really have to copy over EVERYTHING. All 7 of your sub level 10 warrior alts, accounts that haven't been active for 6+ years and even then, they'd probably just retain the same playerbase at best, I don't think anyone would resub just because they merged servers. Probably would also look really crap to shareholders.

I think they should expand their cross realm features. Specifically, make current raiding content available to cross realm groups on normal and heroic. If they're worried about stuffing up server first type things...well, maybe only make it available 1-2 months after a raid zone is launched, something like that. If they're worried about it destroying the "guild" atmosphere, then barring technical limitations, why not just make guilds cross realm aswell....

Edit: 2 many evil curse werdz
Edited by Esperanza on 1/20/2013 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Or you can unsub, pay Blizz for faction/server xfer and I am sure on paper that still works out as bigger gain to their bottom line then actually doing anything at all. WoW is in cash cow stage, there will be no big investement poured into this game in any foreable future (except for expansions which at this stage probably cost litte more than a content patch).

Old game is old. 25 man guilds are behemoths which for all their bad had the power to draw players when progressing well. 10 mans are just irrelevant with zero pullin power. Nobody is going to pay money to have a chance to be a back up for a 10 man raid. Almost feel like saying, bring back 40man raids, that will solve your faction issues. (provided its 40 or no raiding at all)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Watch out for Souls Caitlyn
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 12:25 AMPosted by Torpy
Watch out for Souls Caitlyn

Gigantor - Still #1 for PvE
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

I wish they'd condense some oceanic servers and be done with it. If we can't have decent ping-times, we at least could have decent population and balance to soothe us.

I think you underestimate the task/cost of server mergers. And they would really have to copy over EVERYTHING. All 7 of your sub level 10 warrior alts, accounts that haven't been active for 6+ years and even then, they'd probably just retain the same playerbase at best, I don't think anyone would resub just because they merged servers. Probably would also look really crap to shareholders.

I think they should expand their cross realm features. Specifically, make current raiding content available to cross realm groups on normal and heroic. If they're worried about stuffing up server first type things...well, maybe only make it available 1-2 months after a raid zone is launched, something like that. If they're worried about it destroying the "guild" atmosphere, then barring technical limitations, why not just make guilds cross realm aswell....

I am sure I underestimate the cost of course, as I'm not an accountant nor do I have any sound knowledge of what it takes to keep something like that afloat, however, what I do know is that Blizzard is a company that are able to make literally millions within hours of releasing something as ludicrous as a sparkle-pony mount. I'm really doubtful that cost, when stripped back to just that - raw cost - is the biggest factor.

As someone else said, I guess it would 'look bad' to shareholders and I can understand that. But I do think that as Blizzard's wow population gets older (and let's face it, many of us have been playing this game for years) we do give a little more thought to company ethics and the steps a company takes to keep its consumers happy.

I was faced with this recently, my guild chose to go horde. While I love playing and am not ready to uninstall just yet, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't extremely angry paypaling 150+ to get my characters over to a faction that had better 'quality of life' so to speak.

This isn't my first time 'round the block. I've seen this happen to Thaurissan and 2 years down the track, Ally Thaur are still in the same pitiful state. Blizzard got my 150+ back then, and they just got it once more.

I highly doubt there will be a next time. Not because my enjoyment of the game is dwindling, but I think realms should have more than a shelf life of 2 years before crumbling - or at the very least, steps should be taken to remedy the impact it has on the enjoyment of the game.
Edited by Blixa on 1/21/2013 11:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

I am sure I underestimate the cost of course, as I'm not an accountant nor do I have any sound knowledge of what it takes to keep something like that afloat, however, what I do know is that Blizzard is a company that are able to make literally millions within hours of releasing something as ludicrous as a sparkle-pony mount. I'm really doubtful that cost, when stripped back to just that - raw cost - is the biggest factor.

As someone else said, I guess it would 'look bad' to shareholders and I can understand that. But I do think that as Blizzard's wow population gets older (and let's face it, many of us have been playing this game for years) we do give a little more thought to company ethics and the steps a company takes to keep its consumers happy.

I was faced with this recently, my guild chose to go horde. While I love playing and am not ready to uninstall just yet, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't extremely angry paypaling 150+ to get my characters over to a faction that had better 'quality of life' so to speak.

This isn't my first time 'round the block. I've seen this happen to Thaurissan and 2 years down the track, Ally Thaur are still in the same pitiful state. Blizzard got my 150+ back then, and they just got it once more.

I highly doubt there will be a next time. Not because my enjoyment of the game is dwindling, but I think realms should have more than a shelf life of 2 years before crumbling - or at the very least, steps should be taken to remedy the impact it has on the enjoyment of the game.

Alliance is fine. It isn't enormous like Horde, but it's fine. You can whine about having to spend 150 dollars to get on the better faction, but you can't pretend you were forced to. You made the decision to leave Alliance. You made the decision to make the lesser faction even lesser by leaving.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]