Damn you akraen

90 Undead Warrior
Turning on boss crits so we can't get progression in 10 man raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I have spent the past 5 minutes trying to figure out what you're accusing him of and still don't quite understand it.

But if it's boss crits on a tank, then don't sit down while fighting. Bosses seem to enjoy critically hitting people when they sit down to rest their legs...I would know.
Reply Quote
The crits will continue until you give into my demands:

- All skilled horde players reroll alliance.
- Join Natural Order, so we can resume 25m Heroic Progression
- Accept me as your lord and savior.

This sounds like a terrible idea. Although all skilled Alliance and Horde players as well, who would like to continue in Heroic 25 man progression, are more than welcome at Late Night Pain Train where we are continuing to push through current heroic 25m content.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Yeah we're not going horde :)

But alliance is definitely dying on Ysera. We're going back into 25m for 5.2, we have the people, just a rotation in 10m is the best for us right now.
Edited by Akraen on 1/23/2013 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I think you mean Ysera is dying.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
It's settled on average. I think it's going downhill but perhaps with the New Player status that might turn around.

I've made some structural changes within my own guild to prepare for 5.2 and the next expansion (yes, guild masters have to plan far ahead), to help Ysera grow.

I'm also interested in helping other guilds recruit. I'd rather fix our server than jump ship like everyone else does.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
10 man? NOOO. Plenty of people to pick from on Sargeras.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The crits will continue until you give into my demands:

- All skilled horde players reroll alliance.
- Join Natural Order, so we can resume 25m Heroic Progression
- Accept me as your lord and savior.

There is only one Lord and Savior on Ysera and He does not play a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/23/2013 07:21 PMPosted by Dizzy
agree, but if you transfer to Horde do some research as to what racials are useful for your class.

SHUT UP he has to learn on his own, dont encourage him to come over here!
Edited by Forkheals on 1/25/2013 4:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Oh fork, you are so diplomatic...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Because racials being a 500-1k (at max) difference in dps is going to help Timmy not stand in fire more often. I don't know about you, but that minimal dps increase isn't making the difference between a 25man heroic guild being 16/16H or 5/16H.

Look at Midwinter, they're alliance, and they consistently embarassed LNPT tier after tier. Let me guess, it's because they play more?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
But congratulations LNPT on being behind not one but three ALLIANCE guilds in progression. DEM RACIALS BRAH
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
01/27/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Daltek
But congratulations LNPT on being behind not one but three ALLIANCE guilds in progression. DEM RACIALS BRAH

It's okay Viin is here to pick up their slack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]