Shandris Guides

100 Night Elf Priest
This is my first post in these forums after reading them for years. Zenic was my raid leader for Lich King 25/10. We all loved him. We still do. We shall miss him! Exodeus was a great help. Hakkoon led us through many BC raids I could never hope to do. Code! Code is amazing. All bow to Code. I'm thankful to all of you for allowing us to progress! Subrosian! I'm thankful to Subrosian for keeping me entertained and engaged in this game over the forums and the years! Schalla! I shall always be jealous of you for the Ulduar Mace. Mavericace I love you and your pvpness and your ability to help the lost souls in these forums!
Justinsane is badass as a healer/dps! He led us through ToC/25 like no other person could!
Kramel and Gitty and Phorishana and Opalyn and Charlz - I love you. Me? I am that little guy along for the ride. I thank you all! Nyphalis, Gazzarak, Elfzuzz, Asterothh.......in NEMESIS we trust!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'm happy to know that I made a positive impact with you, Arrakis. I've always been taught that it's important to be a blessing to people.

I appreciate the nice things you have to say about several people who also have had a positive impact on me for the few years I've been on Shandris. I agree with you.

Welcome to the Shandris forums! Creeper... :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Thanks for the Appreciation, nice to see some positive postings on these forums :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Ty Sir
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Known Arrakis for a good while now and he certainly is a stand up guy just didn't know he lurked the forums much.

As much as well all like to come on here and talk trash to each other this realm is still our home and a good one at that.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I've known you around the server for quite some time and it's been great having you with us for the past few months! (From one lurker to another lol)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]