Altercation is recruiting for 10 mans!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We're a group of serious raiders looking for quality DPS, in particular any casters; but if you think you're an asset to a group, any exceptional DPS are welcome. If you have logs, that's great, if not, we can give you a trial spot.

We raid from 7pm to 11pm (Server Time) on Tuesday and Thursday, with Sunday being used as an occasional clean-up day, or for progression if a kill is close. We've been raiding for two weeks now, and we're already 6/6 MV and 4/6 HoF. Our core consists of mostly heroic mode raiders, and we expect to move into heroic modes shortly.

If you're familiar with the guild Veridian from ICC and early Cataclysm, we're a partial reform.

If you're interested, send a message to Theyrn, Primigenia, or Spartackus in game.
Edited by Theyrn on 2/5/2013 9:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Just waiting for Casa to say something about how you are 2 weeks old and have 7 bosses down and want people to submit their world of logs parses before you give them a tryout...man I got to go cut myself again for the fact my guild is so far behind on progression becuase theres freaking like 124 10 man horde guilds and cant find enough reliable players :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I don't tend to read threads that I don't care about and/or are unlikely to provide good trolling potential (and also he said logs are optional), and I have nothing against people trying to find more people to raid with, but since you mentioned it... lolol 7/16 normal mode lol worse than the average pug etc. etc. how can you claim to be "heroic mode raiders" etc. etc. etc.
Reply Quote
Kapowee is probably nervous because we're almost caught up to him in 2 weeks, with much less gear as a raid; I understand.

We got "Must Love Dogs" today, which I'm pretty sure is a world first, so we're pretty serious.

01/08/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Casa
also he said logs are optional

I applaud your reading comprehension, illiteracy runs rampant in the population.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I wish I had Must Love Dogs :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
actually its been 3 weeks Kthanksbye
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
01/08/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Theyrn
Kapowee is probably nervous because we're almost caught up to him in 2 weeks, with much less gear as a raid; I understand.

Well as painful as this is to say - we actually got our first elegon, will and blade lord kills last week...so...um...ya.....but my point was at this stage you should prolly be focusing on a player that can committ and show up to your raids on time everytime instead of his logs. But that's just me because I have been forced to spend this expansion trying to find those people instead of actually raiding :)...the "reliability pool" on Laughing Skull shrinks every week....
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 05:49 AMPosted by Itsashaman
actually its been 3 weeks Kthanksbye

I still can't hear you over the sound of my progression.

01/09/2013 08:34 AMPosted by Kapowee
my point was at this stage you should prolly be focusing on a player that can committ and show up to your raids on time everytime instead of his logs. But that's just me because I have been forced to spend this expansion trying to find those people instead of actually raiding :)...the "reliability pool" on Laughing Skull shrinks every week....

I have over 10 players logging on every raid night, I just want to improve the quality of my raid. How aren't you able to find consistent raiders?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/09/2013 08:54 PMPosted by Theyrn
I still can't hear you over the sound of my progression.

Actually if you look at my armoury im 2/6 Hof Unlike you <3 Lol hilarious.
Reply Quote
Actually if you look at my armoury im 2/6 Hof Unlike you <3 Lol hilarious.

The guild you joined has had it on farm since December 11th, I bet you put in a lot of hard work on that boss. Wait, is that the 3rd or 4th guild you've been in over the last 4 weeks? I've lost count.

Filled our healer position with a superb disc priest (with logs!), thanks for the bumps guys. Still looking for some stunning DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Id rather shop around then be stuck in a going no where guild like yours ^-^ the only reason i respect it is because some of your members are respectable players unlike yourself.
Reply Quote
7 (soon to be 8!) Progression kills in 3 weeks definitely means we're going nowhere, unlike the guild you just joined which has been stuck on Garalon for 33 days. I strive to be as good as you some day Itsy. Fortunately, my dungeon and raid achievements help dry my tears when I cry myself to sleep every night.

Let's be honest here, you only respect Primmy because he's part of the !@#$% master race.

Is it true that the spiders in Australia are so large they have health bars? I might go out there and domesticate one if that's the case.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Part of the what master race?, also its NOT just prim, its also Rawrster, Holden, Spart, Demois, and Jagat, If i forgot anyone im sorry your mostly all great, and im sort of happy i left so now you dont bench demoise for any other reason, hes a !@#$ing good player and you better realise that.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Deimose*** whatever im too drunk for this !@#$e.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Just on another note, there is not point at all in bagging any guild that i join because there all good in there own special way and there trying just as hard as you are to progress, frankly it just makes you look bad.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
oh my god stop arguing about who is more terrible, no one cares
Reply Quote
I shuffle the roster based on the needs of a certain boss, attendance, or loot needs. I never said Deimose was a bad player, even, people are putting these words in my mouth. The hypocrisy from you is stunning. Always trying to run my raid for me, I think this was the reason we went our separate ways.

01/12/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Casa
oh my god stop arguing about who is more terrible, no one cares

It's very important to me! I wanna be the very worst, like no one ever was.
Reply Quote
Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
You dont know a fight and were wiped because of it, I AM going to correct you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]