Altercation is recruiting for 10 mans!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
We killed it the very same attempt, are you drunk or retarded? I have the logs from that night available on WoL.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/12/2013 08:22 AMPosted by Casa
oh my god stop arguing about who is more terrible, no one cares

lol

xD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Thought i just post here Theyn will get you far in the raiding area nuff said in my eyes youre all bad :3 Besides Theyrn <3 cuz hes a heartthrob-er and knows how to please his people. You wanna progress? Give this guild a shot, show up, do your work and you'll go far.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
besides Void as well i mean damn all gold and HM MSV cleared. Mad props to you guys im actually jelly >_> ill be doing gold this week I hope
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mogath, thanks for the vouch. It seems this thread has devolved into somewhat childish bickering, but to put it back on track:

As per Theyrn's original post, we are recruiting on the terms he mentioned (although exceptional players may always apply). In the few weeks of what I would consider true progression - that is, full attendance and roster - we have made leaps and bounds in boss kills, and we will ascend to heroic modes in the near future, something that all of our raiders are fully experienced with.

If you know your class, don't make a habit out of eating glue, and can explain to me why you are a good addition to my guild, then you might just find a home in Altercation.
Reply Quote
Blade Lord Ta'yak down, 2/6 HoF now! Good work guild!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Heroic Empress and Heroic Protectors down, great work everyone. Shoutouts to Blz for stepping up on Empress, and to Outcold (yes I'm serious, small communication issues but mostly just dominated adds all night) and to Team Melee for finally getting our !@#$ together on interrupts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i wana raid, i just cant do it on tues,wed,thurs, and sumtimes sat, hit me up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
lol outcold
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
good job team
Reply Quote
01/15/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Casa
Heroic Empress and Heroic Protectors down, great work everyone. Shoutouts to Blz for stepping up on Empress, and to Outcold (yes I'm serious, small communication issues but mostly just dominated adds all night) and to Team Melee for finally getting our !@#$ together on interrupts.

Great work Void! Way to make our server proud.

We one shot Garalon tonight on a progression kill, so that makes 3/6 HoF. Wind Lord to come later this week.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Nice job guild.

-Priestify
Reply Quote
Our Warlock drank himself to death, recruiting one caster ranged, preferably Mage, Spriest, or Warlock.
Reply Quote
6/6 MV, 4/6 HoF; still recruiting casters.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Still having some issues with phase 2 of Heroic Sha of Fear (he's pretty serious business), still looking for a mage who equips and enchants gear others pass to him to replace Outcold.
Edited by Casa on 2/6/2013 12:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]