Please help me with Healbot set up

90 Blood Elf Paladin
My Healbot shows other holy paladins' eternal flames. Because of this, I always think my Eternal flames were on two tanks. Can someone who has experience with setting up Healbot that only shows my eternal flames but not others'?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would really recommend switching to Vuhdo. I used to love healbot but I found it pretty buggy in lfr when people would mass drop and mass join. I also had issues with either not being able to see my spells or not seeing other peoples spells/debuffs. Vuhdo is a hell of a lot harder to set up, but this brings with it a hell of a lot more utility and is essentially the same addon with a lot more configuration options. Might take you 30 mins or so to set up how you like but there are good youtube vids to help you do this.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/09/2013 09:42 PMPosted by Diharma
I would really recommend switching to Vuhdo. I used to love healbot but I found it pretty buggy in lfr when people would mass drop and mass join. I also had issues with either not being able to see my spells or not seeing other peoples spells/debuffs. Vuhdo is a hell of a lot harder to set up, but this brings with it a hell of a lot more utility and is essentially the same addon with a lot more configuration options. Might take you 30 mins or so to set up how you like but there are good youtube vids to help you do this.

That's an outdated opinion. Along with an outdated healbot the OP has.

Healbot has been vastly improved this expansion with very timely and regular updates.

I recommend to the OP to update his HB, get the newest one. And ignore the second posters recommendation of switching to Vuhdo. It's all preference and properly set up, neither will provide a competitive advantage over the other. Go with whatever you're familar and comfortable with. Period.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I haven't played in a while so forgive me for being vague on exactly where it is. At the bottom of one of the pages it has three drop down boxes where you select a class then you select an ability and how you want healbot to track it. There is an option to only track YOUR eternal flames. You can do this for any ability. When I heal with my disc friend I always like to see what targets she has pw: shield on.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hi Xanamael,

I have been trying to look for the option u desribe but i just cant get it.. anyway u could re-explain? >.< im facing the same problem with boringashell just that its worst because im a mistweaver and when there are 3 mistweaver in a raid. u have no idea which renewing mist is yours. -.-'
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Go in skin/icon, at the bottom of the screen (if you have the same version has me) there should be a filter category with class, go under the class that you want to change setting. So if you want to change something related to monk go under monk, then the bar right next to it should have all the monk ability that will show up on your frame, click the one you want and then the one next to it will have option, use "self cast only".

Alternatively if you want to see them but still need to know which is yours go under icon text and you can tell it to only show duration for the one you cast, so that you can tell them apart.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Honestly man, just get vuhdo and learn to set it up. It will take you a little bit but it's worth it. So many options to suit your healing style.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
you should be ableto go under I believe buffs and select not to see other healer's buffs. I've been using HB since the end of Wrath and it worked very well for me for a very long time. I am currently migrating to Vuhdo, not because it does more than HB per se, but rather because I have a lot of trouble with Healbot randomly dropping raid members out of the frames or deciding that it really didn't want to use the spells as I set them. My raid is more familiar than they should be with me doing an emergency UI reload in the middle of a pull.

Now to figure out the stupid PW:S/Weakened Sould Bouquet, then I'm good... I hate being technologically retarded. :D

Cheers,
Zen
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]