Lost and Alone

81 Pandaren Shaman
And oh so scared of a PvP server. Such nasty things you do to each other here, tsk tsk.

No, not looking for a guild. Or to raid. Trolling trade might be fun. Tell a few jokes maybe, but mostly I just want to say hello to folks here. I doubt Alliance will have trouble finding the target on my back but I'm sure I will cope :-)

Oh... did you ever hear the one about the /afk priest in BRM with the stealthed friend on the chain across? It was the original "don't stand in the fire" line, as the silly person who thought the priest was really afk got mind-controlled into the lava. Or sapped and licked. Or both.

Such fun.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
1/10 - more creepy than funny, witty, or intimidating.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
And hes being generous. I would give it a .3/10 for effort.
Reply Quote
81 Pandaren Shaman
That was the point.

Some good folk, Horde-side. Nice assists in trade, which was a surprise. Amicable levelling environment (so far) too. Very much a relief from high-pop server silliness. While it is more difficult in some ways, low-pop has a lot in its favour.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
i like it here.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
You are not alone.
I am here with you.
Though you're far away,
I am here to stay.
You are not alone.
I am here with you.
Though we're far apart,
you're always in my heart.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]