Complete

90 Undead Hunter
completed ty
Got alot of pets, most caged so wont be able to see them. I am offering any pet, including my ethereal soul trader, both kites or any other i have or can get (add me Fixxed#1499) for specific mounts.

These mounts are, Big blizzard bear (the white 1 from 2008 blizz con) yes its a code so you would have to have the code or buy it, i can make a really interesting package for this mount.... really worth it.

Amani dragonhawk

Wooly Rhino

Fel drake

Note that, i am way more interested in the bear, so expect a waay better offer if you can get... its not proportional at all lol, its only proportional to how much i want it lulz.

Anyway add me and we can negotiate, i can get almost any pet ingame except code pets.
Edited by Medeiros on 1/13/2013 3:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Not sure if you saw my trading thread, but I currently have an X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME that I'd be willing to trade for a Soul-Trader. I think you're still on my friends list from a previous trade. I'll be on this evening if you'd like to discuss. Let me know if you're interested.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Would you trade amani dragonhawk for soul trader? battletag is sweetdr0ps#1199
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I'd trade a magic rooster for the big blizzard bear .... I have not redeemed it yet so ican trade it on your server
Edited by Shazôm on 2/7/2013 6:11 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]