Exalted with AC and Shado, cannot do dailies?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I reached exalted with shadopan and august celestials on my main, and all of the sudden, the dailies became unavailable to me -- is that how its supposed to be?

still can do the domination ones even at 999/1000 exalted.
Edited by Fluttërshy on 1/8/2013 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Were the daily quests completed after the daily quest reset at 3AM PST for North American realms, 3AM EST for Oceanic realms?

Realm Event Time Changes
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200062357#1
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Were the daily quests completed after the daily quest reset at 3AM PST for North American realms, 3AM EST for Oceanic realms?

Thats the only thing I can think of, its tough to keep track since the reset is no longer realm time.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I hate the new realm reset times cuz that means I can't do them before bedtime. OP may have been too sleepy to remember that s/he did them already.

Like last night I was muttering about imperial cloth making being bugged til I realized I already did it for "today". It causes some brain-havoc your world flips 3 hours into another time zone. It's been a while now but I still get confused.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Realm Event Time Changes

I have not been able to do them at all for more than a week, regardless of time... there are no quests in my quest log and i go to the shadopan or the ac place and the npcs have not offered me any quests at all since then... no exclamation marks...

but i am able to do Domination quests every day

And i see those dailies reset every day...

just the shadopan and ac are the ones that are unavailable... no exclamation marks on any of the npcs...
Edited by Fluttërshy on 1/8/2013 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Thats the only thing I can think of, its tough to keep track since the reset is no longer realm time.

No quests in my quest log. I show up to the shrine or go directly to the daily hub and nothing is available for me... but it's only those two factions... i am able to do klaxxi dailies and domination... they do appear with the blue exclamation mark.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I hate the new realm reset times cuz that means I can't do them before bedtime. OP may have been too sleepy to remember that s/he did them already.

Like last night I was muttering about imperial cloth making being bugged til I realized I already did it for "today". It causes some brain-havoc your world flips 3 hours into another time zone. It's been a while now but I still get confused.

Nope... because no quests are on my quest logs, but I go to shado pan garrison or whichever AC zone is active and no quests are available for me to pick up -- no exclamation marks on any npc...

but other factions, like klaxxi and domination do offer me dailies every single day after the reset.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
For Shado Pan once you hit exalted did you start the final quest chain and abandon it or possibly turn in the first quest where it phases you and not pick up the second one?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/08/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Xeraxis
For Shado Pan once you hit exalted did you start the final quest chain and abandon it or possibly turn in the first quest where it phases you and not pick up the second one?

Are you talking about the one where you gotta go save Nizuao and at the very end the Shado Pan guys declare you're one of them? I completed it successfully.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Can you speak/interact/buy from the Shado Pan quarter master ?

Are the Shado Pan NPCs standing in an arc sort of in formation ?

If so - you ran into an issue I had where they sort of got stuck in some weird pattern after I hit exalted until I did something else. Sorry, but can't tell you what I did - but eventually got them to return to base.

From memory I didn't complete all of the dailies on my last sweep of them, I abandoned one (because I'd got to exalted) - meaning that quest + the main last one were undone.

I know that when they were in that formation, none of them (including the flight master) allowed anything except speech bubble actions.
Edited by Schwarzkopf on 1/8/2013 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Can you speak/interact/buy from the Shado Pan quarter master ?

Are the Shado Pan NPCs standing in an arc sort of in formation ?

If so - you ran into an issue I had where they sort of got stuck in some weird pattern after I hit exalted until I did something else. Sorry, but can't tell you what I did - but eventually got them to return to base.

From memory I didn't complete all of the dailies on my last sweep of them, I abandoned one (because I'd got to exalted) - meaning that quest + the main last one were undone.

I know that when they were in that formation, none of them (including the flight master) allowed anything except speech bubble actions.

This is the thing. its not like I hit exalted with them today and I cannot do the dailies -- I actually hit exalted with them more than a month ago -- but all of the sudden, I got the itch to do dailies again and havent been able to do so ever since.

The NPCs are all behaving normal, in the sense that you can find them where you expect them to be... Snowdrift walking near the main tent, the frost/arcane/priest pandas are hanging near the portal, yi seems to be patroling as usual... but the npcs that normally offer the quests do not offer me any quests to my main -- but to my alt, they do offer the quests.

It's the same case with the August Celestials.

And yeah, I can buy gear from their quartermasters if I want to. I also get the dialogue options when they tell me about what they do and why they need reinforcements.

Domination Offensive, Klaxxi and Tillers are working fine; I do complete them and they reset they day after. Granted, I don't do them every day, but they are always available if I get the itch to do those dailies.

And like I said, ShadoPan and AC do offer the daily quests, be it the breadcrumbs quest to go to the given zone, or the actual daily quests to my alt.
Edited by Fluttërshy on 1/8/2013 10:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Your name just makes me want to "shout" yay!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I reached exalted with shadopan and august celestials on my main, and all of the sudden, the dailies became unavailable to me -- is that how its supposed to be?

If you really want, you can do mine.

:P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

If you really want, you can do mine.

:P

Only if I get to keep the rewards as well
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Hmm...strange.

You did open a ticket, right? Maybe you're just stuck in some scenario type quest.

I'm dragging my feet for Shado Pan and Dominion (hate most of their dailies so I'm picky) but AC is exalted and I still do the Red Crane ones to finish acheezes.

It's kinda only happening to you, Fluttershy. =(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
AG.. you get those from the major city right? Did you try there?

I got my panda ambasador achieve... and I'm trying to block the painful experience so I don't remember.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hmm...strange.

You did open a ticket, right? Maybe you're just stuck in some scenario type quest.

I'm dragging my feet for Shado Pan and Dominion (hate most of their dailies so I'm picky) but AC is exalted and I still do the Red Crane ones to finish acheezes.

It's kinda only happening to you, Fluttershy. =(

Afraid to open a ticket, because its my main the one with the issue, and my main is almost done with the 6K vp needed... I am afraid they might clear my quest log to see if that allows me to do dailies -- would rather not do dailies for 2 more weeks than having legendary quest reset.

AG.. you get those from the major city right? Did you try there?

I got my panda ambasador achieve... and I'm trying to block the painful experience so I don't remember.

Yes, I did try there. In the post I do mention I tried going to the shrine to see if I could get the breadcrumb quest there and no quest was available for for me -- also went directly to areas and no quests available there either.
Edited by Fluttërshy on 1/9/2013 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Moving this to the CS forum. They'll look into this further.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
So, did you get fixed up? What was wrong?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]