Dragonmancers Recruiting for Raid

90 Night Elf Priest
Dragonmancers are recruiting 1 permanent tank and 1 permanent DPS with viable offspecs. We have our preferences for class and ilvl but in the interest of recruiting permanent raiders who will fit with our current raid, I won't focus too much on that. If you had to twist my arm, item level 475 would be a baseline, but we're willing to work with you.

This tier, our guild is currently 15/16 normal. Anyone who has ever done any content with us knows we're just a bunch of friendly and helpful people who want to win. We joke about our guild coming up with rather interesting ways of dealing with fight mechanics, but it's because we work as a team.

We raid Tuesdays 11pm - 1:30am, Fridays 11pm-1:30am and Sundays 10pm-12am *eastern/realm* time. We're looking for prospects who can make at least 2, if not all 3, of our raid nights.

If you are a motivated tank or a dmg dealer who knows your role well, are a team player, and can deal with progression raiding and wiping, give us a shout or reply to this thread.
Edited by Kirbeth on 1/20/2013 10:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'd bump this for old friends, but, Dentarg forums don't need bumps as they don't seem to move anyhow...

Much love DM, miss you kids.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
5/6 normal HoF as of last night!

Be warned though, our priests can get really... frisky with life grope. I mean life grip. Creeper priests...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'd bump this for old friends, but, Dentarg forums don't need bumps as they don't seem to move anyhow...

Much love DM, miss you kids.

Aw... :) How you been?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
5/6 normal HoF as of last night!

Be warned though, our priests can get really... frisky with life grope. I mean life grip. Creeper priests...

Listen. This... this is why you don't get Void Shift, Job. :D
I'll edit our original post with 5/6.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yoohoo. Anyone out there? Come n tank for us. Mages need not apply. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would have loved to have raided with you guys! You probably had to be one of the most fun groups I ever raided with.

Unfortunately, I don't really play much anymore as you can see by my most pathetic gears.

For anyone out there interested, don't wait, Join them now! You won't regret it!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Thanks for the endorsement, Kels!

Still looking for a tank and a dps. We are pushing along with progression but it would be fantastic if we could get a stable raid of ten!

PST or mail in game or reply to the thread. Thanks!

Edit: We just finished HoF and downed 1/4 ToES. Moving on up!
Edited by Kirbeth on 1/18/2013 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Bump - And update on guild progress.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]