[A] Black Phoenix - LF DPS

90 Pandaren Warrior
Hello, curious!

Here's a quick rundown of what we, as a guild, can offer you.

<Black Phoenix>
10-man
times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 8:30pm-12 EST.
url: intobp.wordpress.com/apply

- Progression focused atmosphere
- Long standing guild, with strong ties within the raid core
- Bevee
- Colorful and open minded personalities
- Motivated raiders

We value your personality, and how well you fit with ours, more than your gear. The latter can be obtained fairly easily, and isn't an issue for too long. Being invited to Black Phoenix should be more to you than simply following raid times; we all like to goof around, PvP and everything that's still fun to do in WoW outside of raids. There's a nice, comfortable atmosphere to be found when mixing progression and respect, and we want to keep it that way!

++We're looking for a Ranged DPS(Warlock) or a strong melee(Rogue-DK-Monk). Must be dedicated to the cause, reliable, have a positive attitude towards raiding in general, and have the ability to press buttons well. Must also dislike hostile ground effects.

Rather short, but if interested, please visit our website and check out the recruitment page for more information and to fill an application! You should find the info you're in need of, but if any concern or question rises, or if you'd rather talk in person instead, please contact me in-game. My BattleTag is Livi#1753.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

++We're looking for a Ranged DPS(Warlock)

Put me in, coach!

have a positive attitude towards raiding in general, and have the ability to press buttons well.

errr nm
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I posted an app, and would like to hear back from you guys if youre still looking for a lock.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I'll make sure Narini is aware of your app and he'll get back to you ASAP, thanks :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Thanks Bevee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]