Been gone for 3 years, now back

71 Blood Elf Paladin
so basically I left World of Warcraft about 3 years ago, I was playing a R/Shaman then switched it up to a R/Druid before I left, the one thing I loved and still remember about those characters is the insane mobility, running from place to place and giving people a run for their money

I finally got back, bought a g600 set up my keybinds and started a bit of pvp.....to say that I don't miss the mobility and toolbox is an understatement

a part of me want's to be that Paladin that heals in the background oblivious to the puny rogue beating on me but a part of me wants to be more involved, why do I feel so gimp in relation to my other healers in the past? I feel like I just run around and use the same 2-3 heals over and over, maybe it's the fact I am still getting used to to binds and having to look down and see what I am clicking on or maybe those are just the dynamics of this class I have to get used to

please help
Reply Quote
71 Blood Elf Paladin
bump 4 justice
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Those 2-3 heals will heal more then what other classes can do in 6 heals...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]