[A] Homeless Raiding Hunter

90 Draenei Hunter
My guild, IPR, has decided to take a raiding hiatus until at least 5.2 and possibly beyond.

That said, I'm looking for a new raiding home.

I have been raiding since ICC with Ientaculum per Rex, and have assisted the guild in successfully clearing all normal and a fistful of heroic content since then. I also briefly led a semi-PUG raid at the end of Cataclysm that wound up going 4/8 heroic. I generally am first or second in dps and in the bottom three of damage taken. Generally.

I am reliable, punctual, bring my own food, flasks, and potions, don't start or involve myself in drama, have a good sense of humor and a deathly fear of ground effects. I'm looking for a raid group that is progression minded yet casual, with a good mesh of personalities that brings fun to the serious business table. I would prefer not to leave my existing guild, but will consider it if an amazing fit comes along.

If your raid group is looking for a hunter, please feel free to contact me here or via in-game mail so we can give each other a trial run.
Edited by Taeliana on 1/13/2013 6:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hello there. If you're considering a server transfer, send me a tell in game at battletag Daltin#1235 .

We're currently 6/16Heroic, and don't mind gearing out a hunter in preparation of 5.2. Any logs of current content would be great, as all I can seem to find are logs from Dragon Soul.

All we ask for is awareness, attendance, and competitive DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Daltin,

Thank you for your response. I'd prefer not to server-transfer as it's not financially feasible for me at the moment.

Also, with reference to logs, we didn't run them this expac. We'd only gotten MSV on farm and begun HoF before things fell apart, so we hadn't started the more "progressive" part of our progression.

Thanks again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]