Countdown queues are the problem

(Locked)

90 Human Warlock
I also don't wear my fishing hat when I PvP, but I always log out in it.
Armory snapshots aren't 100% truthful.
As for people quoting Daxxarri I find that to be very amusing, particularly given the fact that he made some statements that are just untrue. Daxxarri is a human being & puts his pants on the same way as the rest of us... what he says is not gospel and not the truth (it is an opinion). It is so blatantly hypocritical for these players to incessantly whine & pretty much call Blizzard a bunch of retards but cling to one statement that one of their employees made like it is the missing 11th commandment.

Except the FACT that 2 other Blue Poster have written officially the same thing Daxxarri did. It is AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME WHICH IS AGAINST TOS. Plain and simple. Why do you even bother Premade vs Pug? The ONLY 2 reasons I can see it is to farm your honor and win quickly or you cant handle a real challenge. Do you Premades leave if it's apug like most pugs do vs premades? More then likely the answer is no which proves my point.

Twinks ARGUED it was a Twink vs Twink battles that the ONLY reaosn they Twink. Blizz fixed it and guess what? The BG's came alive again and Twinks were on 3-4 hour queues. Guess Blizz PROVED their point just like they will be doing soon with Premades.

You agree to run Warden when you digitally sign the TOS. Warden will MORE than likely soon detect OQueue as some Multiboxers have been caught up in a FALSE wave of bans (goto multibox.com and read) with "new software they are perfecting". And the only time they getting suspended is when they queue their 6+ Boxs in PVP.

Change is coming. Learn some skill vs other premades or get out.....
90 Human Warrior
01/19/2013 05:12 PMPosted by Kiaransali
Well I guess I lose my timeout with that BS flag, but I still think that poster was exaggerating.

Its actually not bs as soon as you hit 2k you start runnning into 2600 teams or empty teams because there is noone queing between 2k and 2500 lol
60 Human Death Knight
I strongly suspect that when I point out that most of the whiners never broke 1500 and that they are part of the problem I am talking about you & you take offense because the truth hurts.

Not at all.

I take offense because your are simply using them as covers for your incessant need to spew out your hate.

If you stopped doing so, i woulldnt really have much to comment on, now would i? But you cant stop. Clearly.
Because it's the ENTIRETY of the reason you make all those posts in the first place... to label them "bad".

Not to argue the topic at all.
60 Human Death Knight
Yup, i agree. But in no way does that make every poster that disagrees with Kiaransali one of them.

I get very frustrated in-game at my teammates. But i leave it IN-GAME. I dont label every person with a gripe out here as "whiny, retards, outplayed, entitled little brats" to recall just a few. There is no way to know that.

Just to transfer bitterness and hatred of an an entire generation directly onto them. To feel better yourself.

Like I said, if he stops then i really wont have much to say. From step one I have simply requested he stop.
(edit- well... that and to stop manufacturing false percentages. It does only make one look stupid.)
Edited by Warglaive on 1/19/2013 5:39 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/19/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Kirama
Reported for hitting 90 after so long. Take that baddie.

Good god this makes me the worst player ever...
90 Orc Warrior
Except the FACT that 2 other Blue Poster have written officially the same thing Daxxarri did. It is AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF THE GAME WHICH IS AGAINST TOS. Plain and simple. Why do you even bother Premade vs Pug? The ONLY 2 reasons I can see it is to farm your honor and win quickly or you cant handle a real challenge. Do you Premades leave if it's apug like most pugs do vs premades? More then likely the answer is no which proves my point.

Except the fact he didn't say "going against the spirit of the game is against the ToS." Besides, what is "the spirit of the game?" Is it fair play? If it was fair play then gear wouldn't be an issue in the game. No premades don't leave vs pugs, but they don't leave vs other premades either. So your point is null.

Twinks ARGUED it was a Twink vs Twink battles that the ONLY reaosn they Twink. Blizz fixed it and guess what? The BG's came alive again and Twinks were on 3-4 hour queues. Guess Blizz PROVED their point just like they will be doing soon with Premades.

I'm sure the 3-4 hour queues have NOTHING to do with the fact it's not max lvl and not everyone plays them? I have a 60 twink and there's a decent community. Blizz proved nothing except less people twink than lvl through. Most "twinks" that come through turn their xp off and realize it's not as roflstomp as they want and just lvl through.

You agree to run Warden when you digitally sign the TOS. Warden will MORE than likely soon detect OQueue as some Multiboxers have been caught up in a FALSE wave of bans (goto multibox.com and read) with "new software they are perfecting". And the only time they getting suspended is when they queue their 6+ Boxs in PVP.

The problem with your thinking is that nothing is illegal about oQ. Blizz broke the auto queue function (rightfully so) and made it so the addon does NOT automate queuing. If they want to get rid of countdown queuing, they'd have to shut down every VoiP program or literally every way group leader A can communicate with group leader B, and I don't see that happening. oQ is basically a glorified LFR.
90 Undead Mage
I and countless others have explained why we do premades & it has nothing to do with your suspected reasons, so who is ignoring facts????? You haven't proved anything but your ignorance and close-mindedness.

Not at all.

I take offense because your are simply using them as covers for your incessant need to spew out your hate.

If you stopped doing so, i woulldnt really have much to comment on, now would i? But you cant stop. Clearly.
Because it's the ENTIRETY of the reason you make all those posts in the first place... to label them "bad".

Not to argue the topic at all.
You are very sadly mistaken, but given your history of empty rhetoric vs intelligent debate that is not a surprise. I have tried multiple times to reason with you, but it appears that you are incapable or unwilling to be reasonable. You are also apparently incapable or unwilling to actually take what I say in context. Thus your posts basically amount to trolling, whether intended or not. I'm tired of wasting my time with you and you will be on ignore from this point forward.
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/19/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Toskosa
so my rogue and paladin have 5600 conquest earned this season should i just go ahead and start caping again? or should i continue being lazy? the CHOICE IS YOURS FORUM GOERS!!!!!!!

You should...

DO A BARREL ROLL!!
90 Orc Warrior
01/19/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Kirama
so my rogue and paladin have 5600 conquest earned this season should i just go ahead and start caping again? or should i continue being lazy? the CHOICE IS YOURS FORUM GOERS!!!!!!!

You should...

DO A BARREL ROLL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6fmxmggkm8
60 Human Death Knight
01/19/2013 07:30 PMPosted by Kiaransali
I have tried multiple times to reason with you

But yet you tried zero times to stop spewing out hatred at posters as if THEY just lost a battleground for you.

Weird.

Stop calling them irrelevant names and labeling them with unverifiable sterotypes and spewing out totally unjustifiable blame and you wont have to ignore me, i wont have anything much about you to say. Until of course you decide to claim 90% of the kids who never broke 1500 ruined the RBG/arena ratings system you cling to when determine everyone's life's-worth (with their selfish whiny bratty entitled badness) for you too.

How in gods name will you ever determine whether a post is valid anymore? If you cant simply go by rating?

I guess it will just have to boil down to whether or not that person ----> agrees with you. Oh... the same way.
90 Undead Warlock
01/19/2013 09:51 PMPosted by Warglaive
But yet you tried zero times to stop spewing out hatred at posters

Many of the whiners on the forums are bad. No one said EVERY SINGLE person who hasn't made the 1500 mark is bad. Just the ones who complain about their team always losing, healers are too hard to kill, can't win a match because one team has 5 healers and the other has 2, people who don't even know how to gear properly, etc... Many of those posters about those particular subjects are bad players.
60 Human Death Knight
Soooo... that REQUIRES him to hop on in and tell them what terrible human beings they are? Repeatedly?
The player base mirrors society & today's kids are a selfish, entitled, whiny bunch.

In most cases you simply get outplayed but none of you entitled little brats will ever come to that conclusion.

1. The OP fits the profile of the typical whiner (never broke 1500 in anything/ little or no arenas or RBG experience) looking to rationalize his failures (gear being the excuse here)

Just a few. That last one was at someone who actually had a lifetime best rating of 1500. You were there.
So why is it so mandatory? That he'll argue it's valid for days -literally DAYS- instead of just being... nicer?

Unless it's the entire point of the exercise. To make him feel better. By telling others they're worse.

I think you'll agree quite a few people do that around here too. Should i just claim 90%? So it's validated?
85 Worgen Hunter
Please remove premades from random ques. This is just insane to be farmed and killed. It is not fun. Premades to fight premades not random people just trying some bgs.
90 Goblin Hunter
01/19/2013 10:12 PMPosted by Jugaa
But yet you tried zero times to stop spewing out hatred at posters

Many of the whiners on the forums are bad. No one said EVERY SINGLE person who hasn't made the 1500 mark is bad. Just the ones who complain about their team always losing, healers are too hard to kill, can't win a match because one team has 5 healers and the other has 2, people who don't even know how to gear properly, etc... Many of those posters about those particular subjects are bad players.

^^
90 Undead Warlock
01/19/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Warglaive
Soooo... that REQUIRES him to hop on in and tell them what terrible human beings they are? Repeatedly?

If they're going to complain about stupid stuff then yes...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]