@Narcotic and Hexxing

90 Night Elf Druid
GG no re peons :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<3 5eva (that's even longer then forever)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<3 Back in my day people came back with more every time they lost, and didn't run away.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh, is that why you guys came back with 5 after getting 2v4'ed?
Also, what kind of stupid phrase is back in my day?
Edited by Complication on 1/15/2013 8:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
ily <3 xoxo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
wanna makeout?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Don't argue about PvP sir. We could go into details about who had how many people and he said she said, but deep down inside you know... you ran away from PvE geared peoples with no healer.

Also, back in my day people had respect for others.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
01/15/2013 10:39 PMPosted by Doppelganger
Also, back in my day people had respect for others.

This.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't recall running away, I recall you guys running though :). It's okay to run though, everyone knows im da best.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
rofl, narcotic is the definition of running away and calling in more peons, wargame anytime tho

Ps: Didn't you guys talk sht to bbb when you raided on xmas to beat them? lolrespek
Edited by Quittance on 1/16/2013 12:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
P.S. <3333333333333333

P.P.S always down for a makeout session
Edited by Complication on 1/16/2013 12:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<3
Guys come to Shrine of 2moons for a visit I have cupcakes. We can go to 7stars doesn't matter :D
Edited by Eveii on 1/16/2013 12:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We coming for you Narcotic, better down those super hard PvE bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah someone from narcotic made a toon named bbgotpassed and talked !@#$ to us when we weren't raiding much during christmas week. Once our raiders came back though we reclaimed the title of most progressed guild on one of the %^-*tiest servers in all of wow. Nice to see you other guilds are doing well and even that a horde guild exists in raiding. To be fair though wow progress cheaply awards Narcotic a higher rank on some of their normal kills than they deserve. My alt group downed normal MSV before you guys did but it won't get counted because we're an assortment of guilds and don't have 8 people representing 1 single guild. Also find it interesting that you say back in your day people had respect for others, yet some of your guild members trolled us for not having downed Elegon on heroic even though we hadn't even attempted it. I can understand your excitement for finally passing us, however, what did we do to you? If you want respect you better give respect. Stay classy :)
Edited by Ilthalaine on 1/22/2013 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I just wanna say grats to my narcotic homies, raiding 7 days a week and even through christmas finally paid off :)
Edited by Perhaps on 1/23/2013 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You got to applaud their persistence, I mean most guilds don't run 5-7 days a week or wipe on heroic will of the emperor over 120+ times and keep at it. Congratulations you're really the most dedicated committed group.
Edited by Ilthalaine on 1/24/2013 1:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks for the congratulations. We worked hard and put time and effort into being the best guild on Ursin. We've been through a lot of unfortunate events and we have stayed strong through them all. I'd like thank Will Smith, Ghostcrawler, a very special Game Master, a drunken raid leader, Comcast for allowing people to stay connected for more than 10 minutes, and finally all of you for giving us motivation to stay the best and to continue to be the best guild on Ursin.

Thanks again, and we're still better than Gul'dan.

Love,
Narcotic

P.S. Perhaps, you have a cute panda butt.
Edited by Doppelganger on 1/27/2013 7:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]