Organized PuG raids

90 Draenei Priest
Perdition will hold optional raids of (relatively) old content for our members and their alts who still need gear from MSV. However, I'd also like to open invitations to other people and guilds on this server. My goal here is to promote a sense of server community and cooperation between players, regardless of guild affiliation.

PST me if you're interested anytime you see me online. I will start forming the group at 1245 in the afternoon on Sundays, and expect to start at 1300 and end no later than 1600. A full MSV clear should take a maximum of an hour and a half, after which we can do the easy bosses in HoF if the group is so inclined. Our vent server will be used for communication, but each raider will have to provide their own flasks/food/potions.
Edited by Music on 3/2/2013 5:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Modified the message, therefore bumpage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]