[A] Outlanders Recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
For over 6 years the Outlanders family has been a part of Aerie Peak, and we are open for recruitment! An Outlander is a player who prizes precision and diligence in combat, and values fun, camaraderie, and respect at all times. Our goal is to have fun and experience all the content the game has to offer without having to sacrifice 6 nights a week to raiding. Whether we are questing, running dungeons, farming, or raiding together, Outlanders encourages friendship, respect, understanding, and connection between our members which will make this game much more enjoyable for us all.
As a guild we seek to attain progression through endgame raid content, but still realize that people have responsibilities outside of the game. With this in mind Outlanders maintains a helpful, friendly, casual atmosphere while still being able to conduct raid nights with a professional attitude. We have resumed 10man raiding in the new year and intend to progress through normal content eventually tackling Heroic Difficulty.

Current Progress:
6/6 MSV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES 4/12 ToT

Current Raid Times:
Friday 19:15-22:00 Server
Saturday 18:45-22:00 Server

Current Raid Needs:
Tanks: Moderate
DPS: Moderate
Healers: Moderate

The above are suggestions, and all are encouraged to apply as it is more important to us that you will put in the effort to attend raids fully prepared and on time, and are a good fit for Outlanders than for us to achieve optimal raid composition.

While we do have a core of helpful, knowledgeable, and talented raiders here in Outlanders we have players that enjoy all aspects of the game; from Heroics and leveling alts, to achievements and battle-pets. Just because you don't raid doesn't mean you can't find a home in Outlanders--all are welcome to apply!

You can post below or contact our officers in game:
Eashlan, Xhoshi, Leiru or myself (Azimuthal).

(Edit:Updated Raid Needs)
Edited by Azimuthal on 6/15/2013 10:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated progression.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
B-ump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
For over 6 years the Outlanders family has been a park....

Didn't Deathwing destroy that in the Cataclysm?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol, I just miss it so much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there. Just saw your post that you're looking for more people for your raid team. Im currently not on your server (on borean tundra) but have been looking at all my options to join a guild that does raiding as well as other things in game. Id like to set up something in game to maybe talk about possibly transfering over or maybe starting a character up there.

P.S. your raid times fit my schedule, and you guys are one of the only ones that raid fri/sat that ive seen.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Of course, if you want to realid me it's Azi#1558
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump: LFM weekend raiders!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bump... Looking for a couple of decently geared tanks able to talk strategy and come up with creative solutions... If you think you have what it takes send me a pm ingame ;)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump... Looking for a couple of decently geared tanks able to talk strategy and come up with creative solutions... If you think you have what it takes send me a pm ingame ;)

Hi, I have acquired what some people would call 'decent' gear as a tank.
Also, I am knowledgeable of non-creative, solid solutions that work for everybody who is 11/12 Normal.
Unfortunately, I am literally incapable of being polite in a video game or on the internet.

SHOULD I STILL APPLY?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]