LF Leatherworker with Gloves of Immortal Dusk

70 Undead Rogue
As title says, I'm looking for a leatherworker that can make Gloves of Immortal Dusk.

The pattern is from Sunwell trash mobs. It is a BoP pattern. A 90 can easily clear the trash, reset the instance and repeat.

I have mats and will tip 1k for someone to make this for me. I am willing to work via the neutral AH if you are alliance.

Please let me know via battletag if you can make these or if you know someone that can.

Battletag: Zolt#1997
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Rogue
As title says, I'm looking for a leatherworker that can make Gloves of Immortal Dusk.

The pattern is from Sunwell trash mobs. It is a BoP pattern. A 90 can easily clear the trash, reset the instance and repeat.

I have mats and will tip 1k for someone to make this for me. I am willing to work via the neutral AH if you are alliance.

Please let me know via battletag if you can make these or if you know someone that can.

Battletag: Zolt#1997

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Hmm. Just discovered I DO have this pattern. Do you still need?
Reply Quote
70 Human Rogue
Hello.
I do need this glove. i have mats how do you want to set it up?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]