[A] 3 DPS looking for a new home/raid team

90 Worgen Druid
Hi Exodar,

My friends and I have come to find ourselves in a position to look for a new home. I currently play a 483 Moonkin on Korialstrasz and our raid leader/GM had to take a break from the game causing our raid team to fall apart. I have been the assistant RL/GM since this guild was founded but I also do not have the time to take the reins of the guild and raid team. Furthermore, Korialstrasz has a very poor pool of raiders to rebuild from and continue progressing. Our team made it to 4/6 MSV, 2/6 HoF (we were 3% with one leg 50% on Garalon before things fell apart).

At this time, myself and two of my close friends have decided to look for a new home on a better server with a better pool of raiders, guilds and economy. We are definitely looking to stay alliance and we are all adult, mature, competent, reliable raiders who are very sociable people that are a benefit to any raid team and guild. I bring with my Moonkin two exceptional players, 488 fire mage and 490 DPS warrior (currently SMF). All of us have been playing since TBC and have been raiding since then and want to stick together as a team going forward. We all have experience in both 10 and 25 settings with mostly 10 man raiding since the start of Cata however we are open to either setting if the fit is right.

What is the landscape like here on Exodar for a group like us? Are there any guilds with room for the 3 of us to continue to raid together as part of good team? We are not looking for hardcore progression but would like to find a better group to move quicker than what we were saddled with on Korialstrasz. If anyone has any helpful information if Exodar would make a good home for us or any guilds that may be interested in adding us to their raiding ranks please reply here or contact me in game at Arkades#1365.

Thanks,

Energylegs
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello there i just added you to Battle tag mines druidskillz8#1408 i might have room for you and your friends and would like to talk to you about it :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Hi Energylegs!!!

I'd like to have a talk with you, to offer you and your friends a spot in our raiding team, We are at the same progression and it sounds that Archon might be exactly what you guys are looking for! added you to Real Id. Hope to talk to you soon!
Edited by Tannhia on 1/16/2013 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I heard there was a Druid party over here?

Oh. An ALLIANCE Druid party. =(
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Stormwind Mitilia> is a Level 25 raiding guild with members that have raided since WOTLK. We are currently recruiting 1-2 healers, and 1-2 range/melee dps. However, all classes are welcome to apply. We recruit for both raid spots and casual membership. Below is a list of our raid times, and the type of candidates we are looking for. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me in at stormwindmilitia10@gmail.com. Thank you for your consideration! or pst me in game or ingame mail Evildragon on exodar we are 4/6 in msv and looking to start HOF we are a bunch of friends in RL and are looking to make new friends. we are in no way harecore we play to have fun and get some new gear enjoy the poeple and game we play Server: Exodar The core team are all PST.Guild Name: stormwind militiaRaiding Schedule: Delta UnitMon 8:00PM – 11:00PM PSTThurs 8:00PM – 11:00PM PSTFaction: AllianceWhat our Guild can offer: * A relaxed, fun and PROGRESSION raiding environment * Adult, mature players to interact with * A great sense of community and belonging * Ventrilo Ideal Candidates: * Are mature, 18+ years old.* Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it. * Must have Ventrio.* Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode. * Must have proper addons installed for raiding. * Skilled Player – Skilled in the class that you play and keep up to date on class mechanics. * Excellent Attitude – No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Saw the post above me, wanted to cry. Just kidding, but seriously hit enter once in a while. Hopefully you guys find a home on Exodar. Wouldn't mind Exodar climbing the PVE charts!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]