Greetings Mount Collectors of Dalaran!

I managed to collect enough Skyshards to make a Sky Crystal while farming Motes of Harmony in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms on my alt. However, since I already farmed and acquired the mount on my main, I have no use for this second Sky Crystal; so I've decided to sell the mount.

Price:
I aim to sell the mount for 100k gold (10k gold per shard sounds reasonable); the price is open to negotiation.

Transaction Method:
  • I will invite the buyer to a group with me and set the loot to master looter
  • The buyer will pay half the price through character-to-character trade prior to Alani being engaged
  • I will use the Sky Crystal on Alani and we will kill her together
  • The buyer will then pay the other half through character-to-character trade once I've master looted the mount to their inventory

• To Learn / Utilize The Mount, Your Character Must Be:
  • Level 90
  • Exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpent
  • Exalted with the August Celestials

• However, you don't need to meet any of these criteria in order to simply loot the mount item for future use.

Any interested parties may contact Hibiki (my banking toon) through in-game mail to sort out the details. Hode players will need to have an Alliance character with the same prerequisites in order for this transaction to work.

Cheers :)

For further information, consult this WoWHead link (read the top rated comment):
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=64403/alani#comments
    Edited by Hibiki on 1/16/2013 5:27 PM PST