Mobile Armory on BlackBerry 10?

Hello!

I was wondering if Blizzard planned on releasing a BlackBerry 10 version of the mobile armory?

I am currently an iPhone user and use the armory a lot. It's great being able to catch up with the guildies and check in on the auction house when I have some down time.

I'm getting very tired of the whole iOS, though. I was a BlackBerry fan before I jumped ship and the new BB10 is looking pretty awesome. Too me, the iPhone feels a bit "kiddish" and I definitely would like to go back to BlackBerry.

Being able to maintain the constant connection would definitely help solidify going back to BB for me. The Armory is one of the few apps that I do use (I know, tons of apps and I only use a select few... thats exactly why the iPhone no longer appeals to me.)

I'm not sure where I should have posted this. Hopefully I picked the right place.

Thanks!
Edited by Oryin on 1/16/2013 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I totally just posted wondering the same thing. Goes to show I should probably read the forums before I post! Ah well, I also included a link that they can use to get info for porting the current Android app over to BB10:

https://developer.blackberry.com/develop/platform_choice/bb10.html
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
yes, they really need to add the armory for the BB 10, its an awesome phone and would be complete if I could install this app. as a paying customer and loyal wow player I feel they should look into this. my guess is they'll see how sales do in the US before they consider it.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hey guys, ever tried sideloading the android version of the app?
http://apps.goodereader.com/android-apps/essential-android-tablet-applications/?did=4833
That is the link for the BAR version of the android app ready to be loaded to your Z10.

The sideloading process is a bit long winded but quite do able, you can google it, or get it from crackberry.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I did the whole side loading thing, it worked for the most part but it would force close too often and for that blizzard locked my account. So for now your best bet is just to wait, not sure why De vs don't just make slight modification to the Android app to get the 1 or 2 bugs out.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Rogue
I have a Z10, and I'd also like to see a version of the armory app for BB10. (native!)

"Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone." :)
Reply Quote
I'd love to get this on my Blackberry Z10. Was going to try sideloading until i read here that it might cause my account to get locked out. That would be bad, especially on raid night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would love this. A blue post saying either yes or no would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
yes or no

EDIT: Sorry "either yes or no"
Edited by Wilebosk on 5/22/2013 6:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]