The Shrouded Isle ((Sign Ups / OOC))

37 Tauren Shaman
Fixed and

MY PAGE!!!!
Edited by Rakmisuul on 1/24/2013 10:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Illaeh
Rakmis (or Throg). You don't have any weapons, there were lost in the wreck, please fix this.

I hope my hatchet and knife are fine since they will be used as tools, not weapons.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Rakmisuul

Oh HAI DERE!!

HARRO

You should post in The Sea Glass, cuz Ester is lonely.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Rakmis (or Throg). You don't have any weapons, there were lost in the wreck, please fix this.

I hope my hatchet and knife are fine since they will be used as tools, not weapons.

They are, that's why I didn't mention it. Also, the fight is yours, kill quick, dear it out, your choice.
Edited by Illaeh on 1/25/2013 10:28 AM PST
Reply Quote

They are, that's why I didn't mention it. Also, the fight is yours, kill quick, dear it out, your choice.

Alright, I just wanted to make sure, I think I'm going to edit my post instead of making a new one.
Edited by Kaltokk on 1/25/2013 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The orange glow Aliya saw in the mists was Luthion's fire. Just clarifying.
Reply Quote
72 Night Elf Warrior
did you say i was accepted?
Reply Quote
37 Human Priest
Is there still any room for a nice gentle priest?

Name: Mercado de Montello

Race/class: Human female Holy Priest

Particulars: 5'6", maybe 115 lbs. soaking wet, warm brown eyes, and long white hair she inherited from her mother.

Short History: Mercado showed a lot of promise as a priest of the light in Stormwind City, and even took advanced courses in heavy bandages and field surgeries. She feels that everything has a reason to live, even those less likely to be beneficial to her or the Alliance. She believes in what the Cenarioan Circle is doing, and hopes to become a member of that wonderful organization.

She has full faith in her ability to heal either by spell, or by simple medical practices. She has operated in several high combat areas, and was found to be quite an asset in those skirmishes that she was a part of.
Edited by Mercado on 1/25/2013 1:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/25/2013 11:36 AMPosted by Aldiran
did you say i was accepted?

I've apparently been rather vague on that. Yes, you were accepted.

Mercado is accepted not sure if I'll be taking anymore on, but you're here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Any member of the Alliance, feel free to interact with Aliya's hawk owl. Or even her herself you you happen to stumble across the tree she is behind.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Is it too late to sign up?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
so whats going on with this thread? looked for any updates since Aldiran's post and i havent seen anything new? no one interested anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It hasn't been that long. I have been busy with school and work, but I am going to try and get s post up tomorrow. MAYBE tonight, but unlikely.
Reply Quote
37 Human Priest
I am the patient sort, and I was hoping that this thread would be slow and developing especially in character building edge. So I'm not unhappy. There are more than a few that can still post encounters and such.

And actually, RL comes first.

Edit: Lethia, the next time I post I'm pitching the first rock I can find and bonking you on the head with it! LOL!
Edited by Mercado on 1/30/2013 8:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Is there room for one more horde in this one? I keep seeing humans and night elves, where's the horde representation?!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Is there a list of all the current players?

Just looking to decide which of my characters I want to bring.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Anyone out there?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Looks like the whole horde side quit at once. Disappointing. Well, I'm still here, I was just waiting for another hordie to get a post up. /sigh. I'm gonna try and keep this going, Rhash get an application up. I'll be taking horde applications, and Alliance. Horde first though.
Edited by Illaeh on 2/3/2013 12:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Name: Rhaluzzian Eclipse

Race: Sin'Dorei

Class: Demonology/ Destruction Warlock

Alliegence: Horde(Unfriendly with Orcs)

History: Disowned from a well-to-do family, Rhaluzzian trained as a warlock in the forgotten recesses of Qual'Thalas. When the Scourge rose up and began their assault on the Eastern Kingdoms, he retreated further into the forgotten places of the Eastern Kingdoms until the formation of the second Horde. He followed as Thrall led to the exodus to Kalimdor.

He remained secretive and elusive until his kind joined the Horde, and openly served the Horde. He fought in Outland, the War in Northrend, and when Garrosh took over control he had to reconcider his loyalties. As Garrosh grows more reckless with lives, he begins to look for ways to subvert the Warchief's intentions any way the clever warlock can.

Personality: Reclusive in earlier life, he now tends to sit back and watch people. He is very observant, and as an elf, he hears well and listens. He is sensitive to magic and he spends a lot of time digging in ruins, looking for lost magicial items. He is also an engineer, very skilled and curious about strange machinery. Lastly, he is a cook, using food to loosen tongues of secretkeepers.

Appearence: A little on the short side for a Sin'Dorei, with black hiar he tends to keep tied back. His skin is fair, sporting numerous small scars, and a Horde insignia forcibly branded onto his lower back. Small scar running from over his lip to his chin on the left. His left ear is missing a third of it's length and bite from the lobe. His surviving clothing consists of pants, a shirt, a small unadorned belt and his boots.

Surviving equipment: Hammer Pick, partial toolbox- no explosives, no gunpowder, Spanner, screwdriver set, unpowered boltgun. Jeeves remote unpowered, one single Saronite Scrapbot kit left. No cooking supplies or weapons.
Reply Quote
Sorry 'bout my absence, sort of forgot about this, I'll post later when I get some time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]