Ally RBGs

90 Worgen Warrior
Any Ally interested in pushing rating in RBGs? Obviously Nothing Fancy has made a group to start pushing rating. I'm looking for Ally to do the same. I'm looking to try to build a group of regulars to push rating in RBGs. just want a group of good and reliable people to make with group with.

Gni
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm game.

Feral Drood - reliable and enjoys getting pwned by locks while walking on the beach.
Reply Quote
Any Ally interested in pushing rating in RBGs? Obviously Nothing Fancy has made a group to start pushing rating. I'm looking for Ally to do the same. I'm looking to try to build a group of regulars to push rating in RBGs. just want a group of good and reliable people to make with group with.

Gni

lol good luck on this realm ur gonna need it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Is that why there's a 3k+ rated feral? Makes sense.

Seems hard enough getting Alliance groups together on a PvE realm. Crossrealm sites seem like ghost towns for Alliance also.

I'd be interested if you need an rdruid though...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
How u do dattt?
Reply Quote
haha, GL

90% of teams are wintraders

this totally, most everyone with 2.2k+ in rbgs are win traders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]