Selling Alani Mount

90 Undead Warlock
Hello Wyrmrest, I am Drak and I am selling the mount off of Alani. Some may ask, how could you do such a thing let me explain to you folks, there are objects of great mystery that drop from the mobs in the vale, these little objects are called Skyshards. A person would need to find 10 Skyshards to create the Sky Crystal, and this Sky Crystal is the only way to bring that mighty beast known as Alani, the Stormborn low, said beast drops a mount. I am selling the mount that she drops please whisper me in-game for more info, or if for some reason I am not on feel free to send in-game mail.

tldr; Selling mount from Alani, and to save people time I am looking at 125k (Was 150k)

See you in game,
Drak
Edited by Drakile on 1/5/2013 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
You can trust this guy. Has helped me get a few expensive items through the Neutral AH a few times and ive bought some other high end stuff off him. Bump for legit guy
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bump. Legit guy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Oh you.

Forever being kicked in the nu- I mean shins.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/05/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Drakile
tldr; Selling mount from Alani, and to save people time I am looking at 150k ish, willing to barter

I'm not sure how much supply and demand is on WrA, since it's been about a year since I've actively played here, but 150k seems a bit excessive imo, especially when on most servers on average they sell for 50-70k.

Best of luck though on your sale. ^^
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
150k for Alani is a bit excessive, considering farming her shards is quite possible on your own, if incredibly time consuming.

I'd put her at maybe 90-115k?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You can buy the Thundering Cloud Serpent which looks almost exactly the same ( A lighter shade ) for 10k... just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Yes but it is not the same mount, and when did yellow start being a 'lighter shade' of red
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Memnoc
You can buy the Thundering Cloud Serpent which looks almost exactly the same ( A lighter shade ) for 10k... just saying.

It's rare.
It's a vanity mount.
And you are bad.
You should feel bad.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Also after further consideration I have decided to drop the price to 125k
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Im gonna have to agree with groves. Yellow Serpent = Yellow. Red = Red. Yellow looks nothing like the Alani mount.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry Thundering August Cloud Serpent is the one I am thinking of. When I searched the image was apparently Alani my mistake. And yeah it is yellow. +115k for red? xD People are pretty vain! Or they just have a lot of gold to waste. Either or, the shards go account bound in 5.2 I will have mine for free ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Happy for you sir, this is the second time I have farmed the mount, so I am doing someone the favor of saving them some time and sanity having already farmed the shards for them :)
Edited by Drakile on 1/5/2013 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The nice thing about free market economies is someone like Drakile can sell something for any price he wants, and others can choose not to pay that price and move on with their lives.

Eventually someone will come along and make him an offer, and he'll make a counter-offer, and so on, until a deal is reached and both people leave satisfied.

So, rather flame the guy for engaging in business, why not just move on if you think the price is too high?

I don't urinate all over the Macy's billboard near my house because the clothes it advertises are outside my budget.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
01/05/2013 05:48 PMPosted by Memnoc
Sorry Thundering August Cloud Serpent is the one I am thinking of. When I searched the image was apparently Alani my mistake. And yeah it is yellow. +115k for red? xD People are pretty vain! Or they just have a lot of gold to waste. Either or, the shards go account bound in 5.2 I will have mine for free ^_^

People will pay for alot of things, and this still adds +1 mount to their collection. By that logic you should mock people for buying a felflame drake or a hippogryph that isn't a vendor one. It's very illogical, because color can be a big deal to alot of people, just look at RP gear.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Personally I think all the cloud serpents are kind of ugly aside from the one Sha drops. Which I want I want I want I WANT.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]