Weekend guild(16/16N,2/16H) LF Hpally/Rsham

90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are a 10M Horde guild on Arathor (PvE PST zone) and our raid times are Fri 7-9pm PST & Sat 6-9 PST. We are 2/6H and 16/16N while still progressing through.

We are a low-key, older crowd. Most of us fall between 28-33. We are an established guild that maintains standards, a respectful environment and works hard on progression albeit at a non-hardcore but efficient pace.

We are Currently looking to add one of the following healers to our roster.
- A Resto Shaman
- Holy Paladin
- Disc Priest

If interested, please contact me on Valmet/Bepo/Lehm or you can add my Battletag: Valmet#1214
Edited by Valmet on 1/14/2013 9:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Just wanted to add to this post that my husband and I transferred to Arathor to join Serious Business shortly before MoP was released. We have been delighted with this decision ever since.

Our raid times are perfect for those who work heavily during the week and cannot commit to late nights save on the weekends. When we come together for our raids, the spirit is that of fun and camaraderie that we prize in guilds. We would love to welcome a couple of superb personalities who can fill the roles mentioned above.

<3 Serious Business :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just wanted to add to this post that my husband and I transferred to Arathor to join Serious Business shortly before MoP was released. We have been delighted with this decision ever since.

Our raid times are perfect for those who work heavily during the week and cannot commit to late nights save on the weekends. When we come together for our raids, the spirit is that of fun and camaraderie that we prize in guilds. We would love to welcome a couple of superb personalities who can fill the roles mentioned above.

<3 Serious Business :)

I am the aforementioned husband, and I have to agree with my wife. No really, I have to... lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good morning Valmet!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]