Empress- Just a bad night???

90 Draenei Paladin
So we clear HoF fairly quick last night, all the way up to Empress and then suddenly it's as if my entire healing intelligence went out the window. My heals felt like they were they were hitting like wet noodles, cast times felt incredibly slow and I wiped the group once to poor timing. The more I stressed the more I messed up, but I'm really feeling like I was missing something here that my heals felt so impossibly weak.

So I guess my question is, was it just a "retard" night for me, or was I really missing something important?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-h22vc6e714ctnygp/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've been noticing a strange bug on my paladin that you may possibly want to look into. Every so often, his heals are significantly weaker and slower. I then notice that while his seal of insight IS on, it isn't giving me any benefit (not even giving me a proc from meleeing). Next time you feel like that, try clicking it off then back on. You might be experiencing the same bug.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/07/2013 07:30 AMPosted by Keirisonis
I've been noticing a strange bug on my paladin that you may possibly want to look into. Every so often, his heals are significantly weaker and slower. I then notice that while his seal of insight IS on, it isn't giving me any benefit (not even giving me a proc from meleeing). Next time you feel like that, try clicking it off then back on. You might be experiencing the same bug.

I did notice last night that my SoI was actually randomly dropping. I would begin a fight with it on but on wipe it was no longer up. I wonder if this could be the discrepancy. It wasn't during every fight just some of them. Possibly a bug?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/07/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Ceresc
Possibly a bug?

Possibly. Mine says it's up but doesn't give the correct buff. I constantly have to turn it on and off mid-fight to get my heals to stay consistent (even discounting trinket procs cus at first i thought my trinket procs were inflating my numbers and making me feel weak when they weren't up)

Maybe you have a similiar issue. Almost wish i could macro it to my holy shock where it just rebuffs every time i use it (i think it's off the gcd) but that would turn it off as well as on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Seals are stances, so you actually can macro them into other things. Add this to the end of something you use:
/cast !Seal of Insight

(the ! will keep it from being removed if it's on)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seals are on the GCD, why would you macro them?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]