I wonder when CRZ comes here ?

60 Worgen Death Knight
I am thinking of moving my toon's here. BUT, I find it hard to spend the funds to move my 5 primary toons and my private guildbank here, knowing that CRZ will be here soon.
As you may have noticed, this is now a medium pop server now and still growing.
I just have the feeling that CRZ will be here soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I have my doubts actually, the reason this realm isnt part of it now is that CRZ groups realms that are not only the same realm type mainly but also in the same data enters, but Veco is the only RPPVP server in the New York Datacenter and the thing is that With having both the RP and PVP tags they can only group us with those types of realms not just straight one or the other.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
interview with wow developer discussed a lot of broad topics about the future of wow blah blah, but when asked about possible mergers of servers or battlegroups they said there would be minimal or none at all

I read this about 6 months ago so things can change

but for now could solidify venture co as a go to place for rp crz refugees
Edited by Kurgk on 1/7/2013 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
RP Venture co does'nt get CRZ cause of Bucktooth Grin
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You're all very welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Are we sure about no CRZ? I haven't seen any but there is a report (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592640223?page=1#9) from a person on another RP-PVP realm that saw VeCo players via CRZ.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Anyone can go to any server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Anyone can go anywhere you just have to be invited.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
It would be extremely time-consuming and expensive for Blizzard to implement CRZ here, and it's unlikely they're going to do it just to screw over someone who decided to transfer...

We've had many people transfer here seeking refuge from CRZ, and they all love it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Has there been a noticable amount of new players coming to Veco to escape from CRZ so far? I can see why there would be if there has been!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I really havent
seen that many C.R.Z.
Refugees. *hides body*

~

What Xandru says is correct. Any player can be invited via real ID to that persons server. Although I haven't done it, I know you likely have to be the same faction, and the person must be the same level or above the level of the invitee.

Spank, Krenlich, and another summoned Ol' Squirrelx the other day in response to us attacking Arie Peak. It was like bringing a bazooka strapped to a Trex that was firing heat seeking sharks with chainsaw teeth to a knife fight. But it was glorious!
Edited by Sizzlack on 1/10/2013 9:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Hopefully CRZ won't ever appear on this server, however if it does happen then it happens, nothing anyone can do about it.

I'll continue to enjoy the game until then !
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Hopefully CRZ won't ever appear on this server, however if it does happen then it happens, nothing anyone can do about it.

Ohai, I know you!
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock

Ohai, I know you!

I should certainly hope so ! :)
Reply Quote
Is Venture Company still CRZ-free?

I created a toon there and noticed a lot of other toons from different realms in the starting areas. :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
As far as I know it is.
Reply Quote
37 Draenei Priest
Is Venture Company still CRZ-free?

I created a toon there and noticed a lot of other toons from different realms in the starting areas. :(

Absolutely. As the only RP-PvP realm in its Data Center, it won't be getting any CRZ for the foreseeable future. Are you sure you saw toons from other Realms? I never saw any while leveling up.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
16 Pandaren Hunter
New players on the server rerolling to get away from dead and cross realm infested servers?
I haven't seen any of those either.
VeCo is in the NY data Center? the server time shows up PST to me, Ravenholdt's local server time is EST, so where does it actually sit?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]