Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Have faith my cloven hoofed friends! Soon, we gnomes will descend on Ogrimmar and release you from the yoke of Orcish oppression and the backyard grills of the blood elves! Then, you will be free to lumber across the lush fields of Azeroth as the good cow diety intended.
This is what Cows are best for
This classic recipe for London Broil is marinated in wine and vinegar which makes it extra tender. If you really want to make it authentic try getting a Flank Steak.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
5 large garlic cloves
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup dry red wine
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1-1/2 pounds top-round London Broil -- 1 1/4-inch thick
Combine all marinade ingredients, mixing well to dissolve the salt. In a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag combine London broil with marinade. Seal bag, pressing out excess air. Marinate, chilled, turning occasionally, for 4 to 6 hours. Prepare grill. Remove steak from marinate, letting excess drip off, and grill on an oiled rack set 5 or 6 inches over glowing coals, for 7 to 9 minutes on each side for medium rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board, cover with foil, and let stand 10 minutes before carving. Cut across the grain.
cows favorit recipeee
o 2 skinless, boneless, panda steaks
o salt and freshly ground black pepper
o 1/2 cup all purpose flour or corn starch for gluten-free
o up to 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
o 8 ounces container of mushroom, sliced and cleaned
o 2 tablespoons butter (female tauren can provide their own)
o 1/2 cup sweet Mulgorsala wine
o 1/4 cup panda cub stock
o 1/4 cup milk
o Optional: 2 tablespoons heavy cream
o Garnish (GARSS!)
1. Place plastic wrap over panda steaks and pound each one flat using a meat tenderizer/mallet until they are about a quarter inch thick. Season a good amount of salt and pepper on both sides of each piece. Place some flour on a plate and dredge each piece of panda in it.
2. Heat the oil over medium-high heat and when the oil is hot fry each piece of panda for 3-4 minutes on each side until they are golden brown (this may require you to do this in 2 batches). Remove panda and place them on your serving platter covering them with foil. carefully soak up any remaining oil with paper towels and discard.
3. Reduce the heat to medium and add butter and mushrooms. Saute mushrooms for 4-5 minutes making sure to season them with salt and pepper lightly. Add mulgorsala wine, milk, and panda cub stock allowing the liquid to reduce slightly – approx. 3 minutes. Pour mushrooms and sauce over panda and serve. Enjoy!
Edited by Behemot on 1/14/2013 10:42 PM PST
Aw Buffalo Chips!!!
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 2 cups of raisins
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups of granulated white sugar
- 4 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 cups of butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. In a large bowl, combine butter, eggs, vanilla, white sugar, and brown sugar
3. Stir in baking powder, baking soda, raisins, rolled oats, coconut, chopped walnuts, and chocolate chips
4. Mix all ingredients until well combined
5. Using a tablespoon, take heaps of the mixture and place them onto a greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes
7. Remove from oven
8. Stare in disbelief and say "I'm not eating that it looks like a steaming pile of...."
9. Carefully place cookies onto wire racks for cooling
10. Eat, get fat, be happy.
I hear this is good for cows. It has grass in it. I'd add some vodka.
Fruity Wheatgrass Smoothie
Makes 1 cowrific smoothie
1/2 cup green grapes
1/4 cup wheatgrass, torn
1/2 cup frozen peach slices
1/2 cup pineapple slices
1/4 cup ice
1/2 cup soy milk (use more as needed) (tauren milk is bast)
In Gnomish Blend-0-Matic 3000, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.