Weapons Free is recruiting

90 Draenei Death Knight
We are in need of healers and DPS for our current 10 man raid team
DPS: warrior DK druid warlock shamn hunter DK
Heals: paly disc/holy priest shaman monk heals

We are a family friendly guild who understands 100% that everyone has a real life.
We are here to make the hours you have to play enjoyable and helpful we do not curse in guild chat or vent to make it a pleasent atmosphere for everyone.
We raid monday and thursday nights from 9 until 11 duskwood server time.
If you are unable to make a raid you are not penalized for it we completely understand it happens to all of us.
When we raid we give it our all, if we die we get back up talk about what went wrong and and try again we are the friendliest mature group of people you will meet so if you are looking for a guild like ours feel free to apply.

you can apply at www.weaponsfree.dkpsystem.com
feel free to whisper myself falkun mcshield or Weapnsfree for more information.
Looking forward to reading your applications thank you
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I want to say that when I ask Synthius to head up our recruitment i didn't really tell him what to say, I pointed him at previous posts which primarily stated our raid needs, and gave very little about the Guild aside from our website, Which is actually

http://weaponsfree.dkpsystem.com

So to see his opinion i have to say i feel we are doing something right.

Synthius,

Thanks for doing all that you do, you're a great asset to the guild, I look forward to see some really awesome people apply. (if You're not "really" awesome, don't worry we accept semi-normal people like myself)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Amen!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Chaos, Grats to you guys on Realm first Heroic kills. Several of our people have a main/alt with your 2nd Team, to which we are pretty thrilled. We get the strategies you all use, with half the banging of our heads on a wall :)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Team 2 has raid strats!?!? This is news to me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
One thing I can do is bring news....might not always be good news, but i try to make it good news.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
When life wasn't so busy for me I loved Raiding with WF. It's clean, fun and not hateful. Fun Raiding without being insulted for minor mistakes...they do it well.
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Druid
I saw a new member join us yesterday, and I've heard talk of our co-GM switching classes to accommodate another class....We'll see who apps. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well it looks like Pugging people won't need to happen so much, We have our slots filling up. I believe we may need 1 more full time healer, but otherwise we are not having issues with filling the raids. We tackled Guardians on Thursday, and tonight we look at boss #2 :) We've hit our Stride which means Bosses start dropping regularly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Friend Lorfaine and Arystae on duskwood.

We know the fights, do 60k+ dps (I tank as well) and have 484, 486 GS.

Will gladly pug into a progressing raid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]