New engineering rocket achievements?

100 Human Priest
Just thought I'd make a post asking why there are not achievements associated with the two new engineering rockets. I think it would be a good idea to have achievements for them. What do others feel about this?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
For the same reason none of the jc panthers have an achievement or even most of the rare mounts since BC, if everything gives an achievement it loses any and all meaning of what an achievement or fos should be.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
All of the big gold sink mounts since Wrath have had achievements: Hog/Chopper, Grand Ice Mammoth, Traveler's Tundra Mammoth, and Vial of the Sands.

Not sure why they broke with that, but for whatever reason they did. Possibly because there are so many new gold sink mounts that they think it would be unreasonable for one person to get all of them, but they don't want to single any specific one out for an achievement.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
There is no consistency on such matters i give up trying to guess why they do anything.
Reply Quote
I think the way they have it, randomly making an achievement for a mount is fine. Granted it annoying but this will save those achievement !@#$%s some gold if they aren't mount collectors. Sadly for me, I am both, so i was screwed. xD
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Ya, me also. I got both of the rocket mounts, how about you?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
01/08/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Lethalock
There is no consistency on such matters i give up trying to guess why they do anything.

^
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
No. They are awful looking. Besides, they can't have an achievement until I get one for my heroic deathwing mount.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
01/08/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Jedah
Just thought I'd make a post asking why there are not achievements associated with the two new engineering rockets. I think it would be a good idea to have achievements for them. What do others feel about this?

They already have an achieve for a huge gold sink mount this xpac, we don't need two.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]