A message to Ravencrest's Raiding Guilds

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, good, this thread got necroed, now we can have another 10 pages of garbage to sift through.

@The Covenant people,

This just in, contrary to popular belief, you do not have to read every thread on the forums and every post in that thread! New developments suggest that you can actually just ignore threads on topics you don't wish to see and then not whine and cry in them!

http://i.imgur.com/oinVx.gif

Its ravencrest though The players of Ravencrest have nothing better to do than sit in shrine and necro threads
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin

@The Covenant people,

This just in, contrary to popular belief, you do not have to read every thread on the forums and every post in that thread! New developments suggest that you can actually just ignore threads on topics you don't wish to see and then not whine and cry in them!

But... but... it's their job to know everything on this realm and to teach people who to avoid, because they're the Horde Mento.... owaitlol. But yeah I agree with you on this, they act like they own the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Also, isn't this ironic.

The Covenant people on the Ravencrest forums vilify guild drama and deem it as "garbage they have to sift through". Yet on their own guild forums, they post a thread about Paradigm Shift in an attempt to lambaste them further. (JK it's the wrong Paradigm Shift)

http://wewipeontrash.com/index.php/forum/10-for-the-lolz/2468-paradigm-shift

>Hay guis, I hate guild drama and the associated scumbaggery so much that I'm going to post about it on my guild forums and elicit further responses about it, but don't do that on the ravencrest forums okay.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin

>Hay guis, I hate guild drama and the associated scumbaggery so much that I'm going to post about it on my guild forums and elicit further responses about it, but don't do that on the ravencrest forums okay.

http://i.imgur.com/hkvzvbZ.png

Something tells me that having a post like that on Ravencrest's Forums would make plenty of their "We don't like guild drama" posts invalid.
Edited by Theappfan on 4/24/2013 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
At least you two made up, I hate it when you guys fight, now we can have family dinners again! <3

byeeeee
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
I hate it when you guys fight

That's not what the image said. huehuehue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/24/2013 04:51 PMPosted by Theappfan
I hate it when you guys fight

That's not what the image said. huehuehue.

Ohhh you, you got me there, but it just means that you two will overcome greater obstacles and character flaws to reunite together forever again.

Its all coming up together in my fanfic, but it'll have to wait, the Bubsy fanfic comes first. We could always have a crossover with Sonic.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Did I hurt your feelers :( I'm sorry! It won't happen again, not on my Ravencrest forum that I own! Please accept my most sincere apologies!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
This is totally unrelated to this thread, but Sheraton, I am glad that I can always count on your profile to show me an awesome outfit. Yay Sun-lute and hearts.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Also, isn't this ironic.

The Covenant people on the Ravencrest forums vilify guild drama and deem it as "garbage they have to sift through". Yet on their own guild forums, they post a thread about Paradigm Shift in an attempt to lambaste them further. (JK it's the wrong Paradigm Shift)

Aww that's cute. I'm flattered :3
Edited by Alessaa on 4/25/2013 4:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Did I hurt your feelers :( I'm sorry! It won't happen again, not on my Ravencrest forum that I own! Please accept my most sincere apologies!

I don't really see where you get that in any of the responses in this thread that myself or other people are upset.

We're simply laughing at you and others for your hypocritical actions of whining about guild drama and bashing in basically every thread then posting about it to elicit responses in your own forums.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/25/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Camirex

I don't really see where you get that in any of the responses in this thread that myself or other people are upset.

We're simply laughing at you and others for your hypocritical actions of whining about guild drama and bashing in basically every thread then posting about it to elicit responses in your own forums.

It's okay, at the end of the day I'm not trying to please anyone else, just you and me. Now we'll share a moment of embrace and kiss each other on the forehead and sing Fabulous Secret Powers while we show everyone the world. Now flex those manly muscles and show them the world.

Show them the world.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Oh, good, this thread got necroed, now we can have another 10 pages of garbage to sift through.

@The Covenant people,

I find this ironic coming from you, because you left the server but still feel the need to post in every thread on the Ravencrest forums, which no longer apply to you.
Edited by Raziya on 4/25/2013 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I find this ironic coming from you, because you left the server but still feel the need to post in every thread on the Ravencrest forums, which no longer apply to you

Guess I don't have other toons on Ravencrest. (Btw I play on this toon more than my warrior now anyways so does that mean I came back?)

You're also missing my point. I'm purposely participating in threads because I want to. You and several of your guildies are participating in threads saying that you do not want to read the "garbage" and are sick of wading through them. It's a bit like going to Pizza Hut and complaining at their retail establishment that they are serving pizza.

Which is why I suggested if you + co do not want to see those threads/posts, you do not have to read them and then subsequently whine and moan about it.

Furthermore, there is a function called "ignore" in which you can elect to not read posts from a person. I suggest you use that on me and any other persons you would not like to interact with.
Edited by Cam on 4/25/2013 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin

I find this ironic coming from you, because you left the server but still feel the need to post in every thread on the Ravencrest forums, which no longer apply to you.

Can you show me where it says you must have a toon on a particular realm to use that realm's forums? I mean, Pope still posts on this thread but his main is on Sen'jin. I guess these forums don't apply to him either.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
04/25/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Camirex

Well, I really appreciate the attention, because in the end, that's all that I want from you guys <3

Hugs and kisses :3

Also in before edited posts so people don't get in "trouble"

Technically I edited this post too but whatever
Edited by Padook on 4/25/2013 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What did you edit out?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Also, isn't this ironic.

Ah yes. The 5-month old, 3-post thread on our own site that was shot down with 'these are not the douches you're looking for' perfectly illustrates our hypocritical snarkiness. We are the ones with egg on our faces now! We have indeed been verily served. I am ashamed.

http://wewipeontrash.com/index.php/forum/10-for-the-lolz/160-ne-regardez-pas-il-y-a-des-araignees-partout
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
[quote]
I mean, Pope still posts on this thread but his main is on Sen'jin. I guess these forums don't apply to him either.

That's different. I have to post on these forums. Court order.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]