And some people actually like Pope too.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest

I just hate him.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Ok... however, that doesn't say anything about people that don't have toons on Ravencrest not being allowed to post on the Ravencrest Forums. So, once again, please show me where it says people without toons on Ravencrest can't post on these forums.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
90 Troll Priest
I don't get what made you think that we think the realm forums are ours - we've posted pretty much identically to how we've been posting on the Ravencrest forums for years. I am honestly pretty confused why a comment that Dook would have made in any thread was taken so personally.

The fact that you both come here and add literally nothing to the discussions on this forum other than complaints about the realm and the people on also baffles me. I am sorry that my guild has been posting on the WoW forums since BC. The fact that we like to post on the realm forums doesn't mean we own them, contrary to what you might think. We just enjoy the realm and like making conversation.

Please continue to have radical overreactions to other things we might do, though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I don't get what made you think that we think the realm forums are ours - we've posted pretty much identically to how we've been posting on the Ravencrest forums for years. I am honestly pretty confused why a comment that Dook would have made in any thread was taken so personally.

The fact that you both come here and add literally nothing to the discussions on this forum other than complaints about the realm and the people on also baffles me. I am sorry that my guild has been posting on the WoW forums since BC. The fact that we like to post on the realm forums doesn't mean we own them, contrary to what you might think. We just enjoy the realm and like making conversation.

Please continue to have radical overreactions to other things we might do, though.

Hey, excuse me, but these ARE my forums, as much as you would like to tell me otherwise. Joining The Covenant makes you part owner of the forums too. We actually test our recruits to see if they have a large enough sense of entitlement to join.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
04/28/2013 05:41 PMPosted by Raziya
I don't get what made you think that we think the realm forums are ours

Maybe the post where you told Cam that he no longer "applied" for Ravencrest's forums? You still have not shown me where it says that you must have a toon on a server to post in it's forums.

The fact that you both come here and add literally nothing to the discussions on this forum other than complaints about the realm and the people on also baffles me.

ITT: Shortening player's entire post history into one topic, completely disregarding any other posts by that player. Also, shortly before Ravenfail's Finest left, Cam made a post on how to improve the raiding scene on Ravencrest. Big surprise: It got shot down even though it contained relevant information on how to become a better raider. Want to tell me why it got shot down? Was it because no one on this realm needed it, or was it because it was posted by Cam?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I think only Theappfan said that you owned the forums and he meant it as a criticism of your demeanor when you post. I don't know why you and Padook are making that such a big deal. It's a slight criticism made in jest.

What I simply said is that it's rather annoying to see you and your guild members coming into threads that you state that you do not wish to read and then posting exactly that. This has happened on almost every one of those threads for the past few months and it's bewildering that you guys would continue to read threads that you clearly detest when an ignore feature is so readily available. As well as the option to simply not peruse a thread.

Furthermore, you + guildies complaining about having to read a thread adds *nothing* to the discussion as well in case you didn't know. So you're committing the same "offense" of those you're complaining about.

Please continue to misunderstand my point, though.
Edited by Cam on 4/28/2013 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Why would ignore you? I don't want to ignore you, I can't live without you! You see, you and I, we were destined for greatness together, greatness at a level you do not yet comprehend. You make a post, and I turn it into a big deal, and I make a post, and you turn it into a big deal. This is the fun and enjoyment that I actually crave every time that I log into these forums, and they just wouldn't be the same if I couldn't see what you had to say. So yes, I will continue to misunderstand your point, and you will continue to argue it. For the rest of eternity. So, for the rest of you, just enjoy. These are my forums, and this is what I want, so don't try to get into the way.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
ITT cam arguing about literally nothing
Edited by Spacejammin on 4/29/2013 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I wonder whats going on in he-

I'll just show myself out
Reply Quote
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
/popcorn

Little late for that.
Reply Quote
05/03/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Theappfan
/popcorn

Little late for that.
You don't know that. This has been necroed before. What's to say it won't happen again and these guys continue their squabble?

Want some?
/popcorn
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Want some?
/popcorn

http://i.imgur.com/bQ5w6wA.png
Edited by Theappfan on 5/4/2013 12:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My pious heart is righteous, my spotless soul is pure, and my values alone shall dictate all which is worthy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]