Looking at Potential Move to Blackhand

Collateral Damage is looking at potential new servers to increase our size to accommodate a 25-man raid, and are looking at this server as a potential new home. Our guild is made of a majority of adult working professionals with real lives outside of WoW, but we still raid seriously. Our goal each tier is to finish the normals and work on a few heroics, we are not trying to be US top 100 hardcore raiding group.

We are currently on US-Vek'nilash, a LA-based Central Time Zone server, but have raiders in Eastern and Pacific timezones. Our server has been steadily losing players, and finding new raiders has been a challenge. We are currently running 10-mans, but we're a 25-man guild at heart (and have been until the end of Cataclysm) and currently have about 17 active raiders.

We've cleared MSV, and Imperial Vizier in HoF, and have been trying to recruit new players, but can’t seem to get the numbers. We have explored the potential of merging, faction changing, and server changing to get back into 25-mans. We would be open to partnering with another guild for 25-mans, or merging.

We currently run three raids a week:
Tuesday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Thursday 9-11 PM CST (10-12 EST, 7-9 PST)
Sunday 8-11 PM CST (9-12 EST, 6-9 PST)

Are there other guilds on this server looking for partnerships or merging to do 25-mans? I assume recruiting is probably like every server lately – a challenge?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Don't come unless you have people who will duel.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
go ahead and add me to real id, stephen.barron84@gmail.com and lets chat
Reply Quote
<GS> is good people but if you aren't ressurecting Mallius from his slumber... then what good are you?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Zibiah is still alive.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
<GS> is good people

I would like to approve this statement.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Catal has some RealID infoz for you. hit me up
Reply Quote
Thanks for all of the responses, the guild has decided to move to a different server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)