Question for other healbot users...

90 Pandaren Monk
Is there any way to make it horizontal by group, instead of everything being vertical?

IE:
HEALBOT
Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Group 4 etc.
OPTIONS
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bedtime bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think I'm offended, Ark. You don't even ask me, and you're on my RealID. Hateful.

AND MY FACEBOOK.
Edited by Tiriél on 1/10/2013 10:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
IT'S CALLED BEING CONSIDERATE TIRIEL! Trying not to bother you with trivial questions when you might be doing something else.

Not to mention, you hate the people on your server, remember?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
IT'S CALLED BEING CONSIDERATE TIRIEL! Trying not to bother you with trivial questions when you might be doing something else.

Not to mention, you hate the people on your server, remember?

It's just you.

And that guy who was a jerk to me, but I paid him back in spades. SPADES.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
the answer is stop using healbot :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/12/2013 01:10 PMPosted by Miskatonic

??? What's wrong with healbot?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/12/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Dezie

Vuhdo's more flexible and easily customizable.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/12/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Keirisonis

Vuhdo's more flexible and easily customizable.

Which is an opinion. When it comes to healing addons, it's personal preference
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/12/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Dezie
Which is an opinion. When it comes to healing addons, it's personal preference

Yes, it is. However, i have both addons, and in terms of customizability, vuhdo is much, much better.

That doesn't mean it is better in all circumstances, only that there is grounds for calling it a better addon, should you look at it objectively. It also has the added benefit of being a little less confusing when first trying to figure it out. (last time i used healbot, the usermenu was cluttered and confusing.)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
01/12/2013 01:55 PMPosted by Keirisonis
in terms of customizability, vuhdo is much, much better.

How so?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/12/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Dezie
How so?

I've managed to make it work with macros more easily than healbot does. Customizing the information it shows, aoe guidelines for PoH (shows who's the most centralized), debuff/buff showing, just general usability.

Now, if healbot can do all of that as well, and can have 2-3 extra windows for specific assignments, then disregard my comment about extra features and take my comment about it being userfriendly with a grain of salt.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I've managed to make it work with macros more easily than healbot does. Customizing the information it shows, aoe guidelines for PoH (shows who's the most centralized), debuff/buff showing, just general usability.

Now, if healbot can do all of that as well, and can have 2-3 extra windows for specific assignments, then disregard my comment about extra features and take my comment about it being userfriendly with a grain of salt.

Healbot does all of that. The only thing I'm unsure about as far as healbot is concerned is the AoE guidelines.

Also,@OP I wasn't able to log on until now so here's what you should be able to do:
Options -> Skins -> Bars -> No. groups per column...so if you change it to 1 group per column and there's 2 groups, you should get more of a horizontal look to your healbot
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In my current healing group we have healers that use vuhdo, grid+clique and healbot, and all I ever hear is "I can't do that with healbot", and I never hear that from the grid or vuhdo users, be it showing specific buffs/debuffs (specially early in a tier), organizing the raid in a specific order or using cluster finders. For me it's obvious that I would want the addon that does the job the best, but yeah sure that's an opinion.

I also find one of the big advantages with Vuhdo that it's an addon that is greatly supported by the community over at plusheal, so if you ever do have a hard time to customize something you can get an answer within a few hours, but when I try to find out information for Healbot for the two healers I have that do use it, I never find any good threads/guides/whatever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]