<The Goon Squad> 10 man Recruiting

90 Gnome Death Knight
Goon Squad Alliance is a release day Alliance guild found on Kel'Thuzad. We have a rich history fraught with drama and splinters. Due to recent events our old ruthless narcissist guild leader since before Burning Crusade has finally quit the game and left a tank void in the main raid.

Guild Summary and Raid Times
GSA is a semi-hardcore guild that only does 2 days of raiding. We try to be flexible with with peoples schedule since we only do 2 nights a week. We are currently raiding on Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 to 11:00 server time.

Progression
Tier 13 8/8 heroic
Tier 14 1/16 heroic
Tier 15 4/12

Recruitment
GSA is always looking for exceptionally skilled players regardless of class or need even if your class is low on the list. For a spot in the main raid a 480+ ilevel or something close to that would be preferred and knowledge of every boss fight. Proper Gems and Enchants are also a must if applying for a raid spot.

Tanks - low

Healers/DPS - Taking all healers. Lack of healers is what's stopping raid progression as of right now. The preferred healer would be a Paladin, but we would take anyone as of right now.

Rogue - Low
Death Knight - Low
Warrior - low
Druid - low
Paladin - Very High
Warlock - low
Mage - low
Hunter - low
Shaman - High
Monk - High
Priest - low

PvPers - Open to all

Applying
due to recent events our forums are not working properly so for any questions whisper Noshield, Theshield, or Denzer for more information
Edited by Noshield on 3/26/2013 6:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
no need to bump every few hours....once a day will do.

Glad to see a vanilla guild is still active :)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
I'm not feeling the love....

Banana Syndicate angst?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
come be a goon
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bizump
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Hi. Raid times are being moved to Tuesday and Wednesday at 6pm - 11pm server (That's 5pm - 10pm PST)

If this works for you and you are interested in raiding then talk to myself or Noshield in game. The OP is going to be updated, right now we have spots open for healers, dps and one tank.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
What dps are u recruiting?? me and a couple friends are looking for a raiding guild we are all minimum 485+ item lvl 3 dps and a heals . Or 2 dps and 2 heals , one of my friends has an alt almost 485+ i believe
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
What dps are u recruiting?? me and a couple friends are looking for a raiding guild we are all minimum 485+ item lvl 3 dps and a heals . Or 2 dps and 2 heals , one of my friends has an alt almost 485+ i believe

Get with either me or Denzer in game
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/21/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Noshield

Get with either me or Denzer in game

"get with".

Goons. Come have a gay ole' time.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]