Is there anybody out there?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So, other than the occasional critter or two has anyone seen other players on Dalaran?
Reply Quote
50 Troll Warrior
you mean outside the cities?!?!? roflhahalolsmh naa just the critters
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Daaang you funny.
No really though has Dalaran seen any activity? seems like everytime I pop on its a few names I don't recognize and none of the people I remembered : /
Reply Quote
50 Troll Warrior
no really...dalaran seems to be going down hill granted the trade trolling has gotten better, not much activity from zerxes and his fan club...but even in the cities at what would be high time, they arent all that active, let alone out in the world...i wasnt trying to be funny...its not as good as it was once...tho you might remember my name from time to time we've crossed paths, ive got a lock bloodson and shammy duckyou rogue drstabbers
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I remember your Shaman, and Zerxes went to Sargeras took his guild w/ him he is actually doing very well over there too. (Real ID bros) I wish Dalaran would have picked up when MoP hit because I would have leveled an alt or two there to make some raids with some old pals but they all left lol. Only guilds I seem to remember still being over there is what Hooray For Evil, Parallax, Bargoths guild (Sorry forgot the name!), Blacklight and that new guild Authentic. I wish I could convince my gm of transferring the guild here but he is an ex Doomie so he knows how dead this server is so he immediately rejected the inquiry lol.
Reply Quote
50 Troll Warrior
yea it sure is a shame, i dont like it at all but i cant see leaving having a full list of toons on this server ugh cant possibly xfer all them all lol and it seems to be horde leaving cause we were already behind, just falling further behind, ally still doing just fine from what ive seen
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I hang out on my turtle sometimes. You know where to find me.
Edited by Febreeze on 1/11/2013 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
You're welcome to visit the Shrine of Seven Stars. It's always bustling.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Whole server's dying a slow, very painful death. Guilds are transferring off left and right. I'm trying to decide between faction changing since Alliance seems to be doing ok, or realm transferring with my current guild who are also leaving. Really wish Blizzard would address this problem and just merge servers already. I'm sure we can't be the only server with this issue.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We're not the only one. But most of the really unbalanced ones are EU.
And they'd do a free move into the server before merging anything.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
As long as there is money to be made from server transfers, there will not be any server merges. You know a server is dead when gold spammers won't even advertise anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
::waves:: Still around...........and Barg's guild is Covenant..........sniffle sniffle you forgot me
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/23/2013 01:09 AMPosted by Febreeze
As long as there is money to be made from server transfers, there will not be any server merges. You know a server is dead when gold spammers won't even advertise anymore.

Mother of god...
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
01/23/2013 01:09 AMPosted by Febreeze

I thought it had gotten rather quiet. Never thought of that. School could be another cause, depending on the time of day, maybe?

I have college to think about, so I haven't been on as much lately. Plus, I've had my nose deep in the WoW programming book, trying to make sense of things. :) I'm still around on occasion, though.
~~~Cammy Bear
Edited by Cameal on 1/28/2013 5:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
College semester basically just started recently (within a week for most), but the server has been dead even through winter break.

The server is gone. Everyone left just doesn't want to leave.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
College semester basically just started recently (within a week for most), but the server has been dead even through winter break.

The server is gone. Everyone left just doesn't want to leave.

Sure seems like it. Well, I have no intentions of leaving for right now.
~~~Cammy Bear
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]