(A)ilvl 483 Skilled Holy Pally LF New Home!

90 Human Paladin
Just transferred back to Jubei due to change in schedule and I'm looking for a new guild that has a position for another healer. I will not play with incompetent people and I won't raid 4+ nights. I believe if you put together a competent, capable, consistent group that meshes you can clear content with ease.

I'm 26yrs old, easy going, laid back with a sense of humor, YOU SHOULD HAVE FUN RAIDING. I don't like raiding with stuffy groups that are all business, joking around and having fun is awesome as long as people aren't too sensitive and still remain focused on what they're doing.

So, if you have a spot for another capable player lemme know!
Casey#1702

P.S. Also open to playing Ret
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hey Madmartigèn,

Did you end up finding a guild? I'm looking for something exactly as you've described. I'll look you up ingame.

Fluf
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey hey Madmartigen,

Not sure if you've found a home yet but it's worth a shot. <Meridian> are currently looking for a skilled and nice holy pally to join our team of 10m raiders.

Most of us are long term friends / raiders who have played together for a few years so our guild is pretty chilled and has a friendly, loyal, helpful vibe. We started pretty late in the xpac but are currently 6/16 HM, 16/16 N and pushing through content fast. Our team hopes to find not only a skilled player but someone who's also friendly and will be around for a while to hit up 5.2 and beyond with.

We raid Wed / Sun / Mon: 8-11pm.

Check us out at www.meridian.guildlaunch.com or add me ingame (Battlenet ID: Olly#1460) U can also throw any of our officers a post (Simultus, Menmon, Sartharian) if you want a chat. I'll throw u a tell ingame if I can catch ya.
Edited by Ollorin on 2/2/2013 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]