How to raid and do well

90 Orc Rogue
Keybind your spells and abilities.

Learn from your mistakes.

Go over your observations after a wipe.

Use constructive criticism.

Right click your mouse while holding A on your keyboard to move out of things that will kill you.

The most important thing one can personally do when raiding and to be a somewhat successful raider is to not waste someones time.
Edited by Vallonx on 1/18/2013 11:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
thx buddy ill keep these tips in mind
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
in all honesty i think the horrible raiders on azshara need to learn how to auto attack before you get that complex. so glad i transfered off this server.

their actualy are some good players on the server it's just theres not enough of them anymore.
Edited by Krazedpuppet on 1/12/2013 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Goblin Mage
Keybinding is sooo last year. Voice commands is the new coolness that pros use.

http://www.twitch.tv/aieron/b/336030780
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
in all honesty i think the horrible raiders on azshara need to learn how to auto attack before you get that complex. so glad i transfered off this server.

their actualy are some good players on the server it's just theres not enough of them anymore.

Yeah man lol all those bad raiders transferred remember ? Hows Elegon going by the way ? you auto attack him to death yet ?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/12/2013 02:01 AMPosted by Krazedpuppet

There*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]