I love ToC XD

Was doing some relic and rare hunting and got attacked by Takarita. Thank god monks can outrun anything :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Lol you're lucky that arena que poped you mean :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My bad.
Reply Quote
Pfft sure :P the ToK and Serpent kick had nothing to do with it
Edited by Oxiqt on 1/11/2013 10:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
lol TY RUIN....jerkface for quing!

your ToK tickled :p
Reply Quote
:( Well sorry I couldnt sit next to you to let you hit my ToK So it could have a bigger dot
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
you realize i could've 2shot you if i really wanted to right? like...like...a simple fd mount up swoop down pew dead...right? lol but arena > 88. lol but you be proud of yourself :) Im sure when you get to 90 you're gunna frickin pwn since you were so boss at running...heck thats the first step at bein alliance :)

have an awesome day :)
Edited by Takarita on 1/11/2013 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
XD!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Taka.. come on! can't kill a level 88?! doin it wrong!

I got ganked by a geared ret pally and geared spriest at the same time.. killed em both..
they were doing it wrong.

I ganked a lowbie today for a bit cuz he was being obnoxious.. he got his main.. failed, so he brought a friend. I still haven't died..

Anyway! I love and miss you all and grats mr Oxi on once again reminding us of the awesome skills of an unnamed hunter.

XOXOXOXOXoxoxoxoOXOXOEXOHEXOHEXOH
Edited by Unclescar on 1/11/2013 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/11/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Oxiqt
:( Well sorry I couldnt sit next to you to let you hit my ToK So it could have a bigger dot

ARE YOU DIE?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
you realize i could've 2shot you if i really wanted to right? like...like...a simple fd mount up swoop down pew dead...right? lol but arena > 88. lol but you be proud of yourself :) Im sure when you get to 90 you're gunna frickin pwn since you were so boss at running...heck thats the first step at bein alliance :)

have an awesome day :)

Put your little E pee pee away , i kill ppl from your guild , and horsemen , and the blue brew something something guild like its my job :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I fite u labris u wresul me nao
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]