GM Response to Server Pop Issue

90 Troll Warlock
Talked to a GM about the issue his response was to fill out suggestions.

This is what I submitted

Malorne has long been a top server in terms of PVE when compared to population. Until recently there were 3 top end guilds on the server, competeing for top 100 US. However with two guilds breaking up the server is dying worse then ever. There is very little in the market, nothing happens in trade. We, as a server, desperately want help from Blizzard, whether it be a merge or transfers to/from the server.

Please listen to our concerns for Malorne wishes to be good and fun but need more players
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Can't wait to see what response you get. I hope it's positive!! Sadly, I really don't think they're going to care ><; Hope I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
its down right hilarious that you think a gm has any knowledge or power at all, "we're looking into it" thats all you're gonna get, atleast post it on the right forum or twit that idiot gc to get something if anything out of this qq

err i mean oh gj, step in right direction
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
And which forum would you suggest
Reply Quote
its down right hilarious that you think a gm has any knowledge or power at all, "we're looking into it" thats all you're gonna get, atleast post it on the right forum or twit that idiot gc to get something if anything out of this qq

i liked your post
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Just a mindless troll, hopefully something gets done because the Alliance has been holding out for waaay too long. We haven't had really any success at raiding this entire X-pack.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
01/14/2013 07:06 PMPosted by Aedan
Just a mindless troll, hopefully something gets done because the Alliance has been holding out for waaay too long. We haven't had really any success at raiding this entire X-pack.

how is that a troll post?

he's actually right..
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
01/14/2013 11:24 AMPosted by Lockdavis
And which forum would you suggest

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/984270/

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592580907#9 by our warrior friend however he seems kinda hopeless
Edited by Newald on 1/14/2013 7:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
satans wat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

it's funny cause its true.

I'm not quite sure OP understands what the job of a GM is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Once they introduced "CRZ" they pretty much killed off any idea of there being an other server merger. That will be the excuse. Meanwhile servers like Malorne will keep dying and the player base will continue to dwindle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
What is funny about this is that Blizzard says the best experience is on a high/medium pop server. What do you see them doing to fix this? CRZ didn't do much at all except for leveling.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
The best experience is on a medium/high population server. This server hasn't been that since Wrath.

I think that there is going to be a fat chance they'll do anything. I mean look at all the servers through Wrath/Cata that received literally zero attention. They just died out and withered up and the playerbase on those servers cloaked and vanished(hehe).

If they don't do something about it, I feel like a lot more people are going too quit. Not everyone has the money to just up and transfer off a server. With the QoL through Heirloom items no one wants too roll 10 new characters on a new realm either.

I wish that they would do something, I would have stayed, but with the little opportunity of raiding serious or progressing through heroic content outside of one guild it just kind of felt stale.

This server was probably the best progressed smaller pop server but with all the big names dying out I don't think the server really has a chance now.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
A couple of us in the Bad and the Ugly are working on a solution to help our server problem. Putting in Suggestions via Customer Support, Writing on this forum here and even voicing our concerns to Ghostcrawler's Twitter are some of the ways we have been trying, but we need more help.

US - Dragonmaw is already working on a petition to for a free migration service.

We should join in and start our own petition as this thread.

Bumping this to the top continually with show the server population is one of the largest problems plaguing current WoW subscribers on Low Population realms like this one.

Requesting a sticky might be worthwhile it is a very big concern for lots of us
Edited by Haiku on 1/19/2013 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4887629545
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]