Remote auction malfunctioning

74 Undead Rogue
Every time I go to look at my auctions I get a message saying the mobile armory has encountered a problem, I'm not sure if this Is a known issue and if it is is there a fix on my part or am I just waiting on blizzard to fix the problem?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I can't log in to the ah as well. Gchat works.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Same.
Reply Quote
74 Undead Rogue
Yeah everything BUT the AH works for me
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This should be resolved now. Is anyone without a pending payment still having problems with the AH?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593621690
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yes it has been fixed, I appreciate it!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
I am facing an issue on my AH through Wow Armory App on my mobile. It stated that "This account is logged into the game. You can still browse the Auction House, but you must log off from the game to use other features such as bidding on or listing auctions."

I have already log in and out on all my characters using PC but my AH on my mobile app still not functioning.

Can blizzard help me? :(
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
We're going to hotfix this pending state soon, so this should be a thing of the past soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]