{A} The Dreamers Wards

90 Pandaren Priest
LFM Heals and DPS for our 10man team. In need of some good players to fill out the last remaining spots.

Raid Times: Thursday and Sunday 8-11est (server time)

The Dreamers Wards, is a mostly casual family friendly guild, our raid team is the minority among our guild members. Our raid team is made up of raid veterans that take the time to understand their class and its role in encounters. We discuss progression in group and look for solutions to problems we face in raid. We will not carry anyone, but we never yelled at anyone in raid. Most of us go by our RL name because you are a RL person not just a character. We put our team together about a month ago and are currently 6-6MV and 1-6HoF.
Looking for competent players that can be on time. New 90s and lvlrs are welcome to join guild and raid farm content when spots are open.

post here or /w helzuze, kerlim, smilykwazy in game

Edited by Helzuze on 1/21/2013 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Yes please come join us! We are a nice group not filled with anyone elitist! We just expect you to be able to perform your classes well and show up for raids and be on time. Please consider us! We work as a team to down bosses and with all we have been through with just trying to complete our core this expansion we have accomplished a lot so far! Come have fun with us! :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I agree, this guild has very good synergy and we always make great progress when we have 10 people show up. I would love to have some more punctual people join our raid team. We will explain fights if need be, we just want dedicated people who will show up always.
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Warlock
Hello, would like to get my shammy into the guild also. his name..... wait for it....kleenshammy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)