5.3 wish list maybe can happen

90 Human Paladin
We get dive purpose as baseline
get back 60%crit to wings
Divine storm from bc days

3 things i ask

i know people say paladin balance class right now.
But theres no point balance 1 class when others are out of control

so ya wah ur guyz wish list for 5.3 ?

I like your thought process Scar!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cata sacred shield back, please.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/15/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Bassm

I can see this lasting for like 2 hours...

lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We get dive purpose as baseline
Divine storm from bc days

3 things i ask

i know people say paladin balance class right now.
But theres no point balance 1 class when others are out of control

so ya wah ur guyz wish list for 5.3 ?

I like your thought process Scar!

ty sir
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I wouldn't mind if Seal of Righteousness regained its ability to chain to additional nearby targets, similarly to how Seals of Command worked in Cataclysm. The damage inflicted by it is negligible to say the least, so much so that I literally never use it.

Other than that, I would dearly love if Blizzard made some changes to Inquisition. Retribution is has a rotation that features a lot of procs; Inquisition in its current design throws a wrench into things. I know a lot of people want it to become passive, but I don't think that's the best route. I personally would prefer Inquisition to be a proc-based buff. A little RNG never hurt anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Personally, I'd like to see a change to Templar's Verdict/Blinding Light

I love the gameplay style of ret right now, but our low damage, low cc, and susceptibility to cc is what makes us subpar in PvP

My wish list would be:
-Blinding Light on a 1-min cooldown, if you hit 3 or more targets, the cooldown is reduced by half (basically what they are doing with Warrior's shockwave)
-Seal of Insight reduces damage taken by 15% (ret only, ofc, give us a damage reduction aside from the 10% from TV glyph)
-PvP 4pc bonus: Templar's Verdict has a chance on hit to deal 40% of its damage as a dot over 4s (and perhaps let the chance rise to 100% if the target is slowed/stunned)

Honestly, if we had more damage coming out of our TV I would never complain on these forums again until it was nerfed
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
FBI
Lol as to the Burning Crusade Divine Storm, hes probably referring to the Wrath pre-patch when they released the Wrath talents before the expansion actually hit. Divine Storm was glorious. Too glorious. Let go of that time, sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/18/2013 05:59 AMPosted by Repatriate
Lol as to the Burning Crusade Divine Storm, hes probably referring to the Wrath pre-patch when they released the Wrath talents before the expansion actually hit. Divine Storm was glorious. Too glorious. Let go of that time, sir.

thats one im talking about lol ,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]