Help save the realm

90 Pandaren Shaman
Its cool guys. <Reague> is coming back to Muradin to play with Dabu.
Reply Quote
As cocky as that post was, I will admit that I think you guys returning will do a lot of good for the realm. I was talking Edynn today, it reminded me that Muradin has always had a single dominate guild, whether it be Galv or Reague or whoever, followed by the rest of us in the shadows. Actually having multiple guilds that are competitive at heroic content is something I really hoped we would have this expansion. And I think that after some growing pains at the start, we are finally going to have that.

And I want to assure you Scuttles, you'll be playing with Gnomes too ;)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter

orly?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/17/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Amilyra
I mean, why do we all feel that Muradin is dying?

Muradin is a "meduim" population server but when I go to a major city the streets are deserted. The only toons in town are there on a "cross-relm server"; the starting zones are ghost-towns. If we are a medium population server, where is everyone?

I created a few toons on some other medium and high population servers because I wanted to know what was happening on other servers. The game play was robust because there are lots of active players.

I believe Muradin is becoming the graveyard of abandoned toons. If Blizzard evaluated the population of the server based on activity (rather than number of toons), I believe, they would see that this server should be reclassified as low populaiton.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
You stay away from my ship Scuttles
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I see this freakin shaman all over the place man, even tho we beat on you like a freakin puntable marmot your still a pain in de !@# to kill lol, i think we killed u 5 times the other night, lawllllll
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

I for one, am glad to hear Reague is coming back to us, so welcome back!

One of the major ways I've noticed the loss of guilds is affecting the realm is the economy, mats in the AH are hard to come by in bulk which in turn is making it difficult to keep guild banks stocked.

We have a lot of newer players on our realm that would like to raid but because of lack of experience aren't able to, because guilds are looking for familiar faces they have seen on the realm for years. The problem is that, for one reason or another, eventually the veterans are going to move on to new realms, games or just real life. If we don't help teach the new "generation" of players or give them chances to learn, eventually the raiding community will die and all that will be left are people raiding lfr.

Creating second teams and aiding the smaller and newer guilds on the realm would help to keep the server alive and allow it to grow. That's just my two cents anyhow. =)
Edited by Kítty on 3/13/2013 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Scuttles is full of it. Reague will not be leaving ED.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am a veteran of Muradin and i aint leaving it. I left once and that was a mistake so I am back again. I really wish they would get the note right on the realm status for it says all will be down for 45 mins but ya look at the realm status forum it says 2 hrs so which is it blizz?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Still looking for a raid team, how sad. How does no1 want a 498 blood DK.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
03/09/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Kontiki
I mean, why do we all feel that Muradin is dying?

Muradin is a "meduim" population server but when I go to a major city the streets are deserted. The only toons in town are there on a "cross-relm server"; the starting zones are ghost-towns. If we are a medium population server, where is everyone?

I created a few toons on some other medium and high population servers because I wanted to know what was happening on other servers. The game play was robust because there are lots of active players.

I believe Muradin is becoming the graveyard of abandoned toons. If Blizzard evaluated the population of the server based on activity (rather than number of toons), I believe, they would see that this server should be reclassified as low populaiton.

Yeah, I have probably three toons still there that I haven't really touched since Cata and most people I know had a lot more than that. It was mostly a ghost town a good deal of the day when I left.
Reply Quote
03/17/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Aeonika

Yeah, I have probably three toons still there that I haven't really touched since Cata and most people I know had a lot more than that. It was mostly a ghost town a good deal of the day when I left.

it actually felt more populated in cata than MOP. i guess blizzard's method of pushing everyone out of the cities worked out well.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
it actually felt more populated in cata than MOP. i guess blizzard's method of pushing everyone out of the cities worked out well.

If that were the case, you'd see people running around doing quests and such. But you don't.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
yeah when i mean "ghost town" I don't just mean shrine, I mean everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
never fear, nomni is here
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Most of the people I used to play with have left. I wander Muradin and feel like a ghost roaming the endless halls of an ancient and empty mansion where once my family lived. I go to other medium realms and there are usually twice as many people logged on at any given time. These people are mostly nice to each other. If someone asks for help on trade or general chat, they are sincerely in need of help, not just trolling. And they get the help they need. I have tried for six years to make a go of it on Muradin. I'm tired of the rude behavior of potty-mouthed juveniles, the incessant bragging and arguing over politics and religion, the constant bad-mouthing of how terrible all the players on Muradin are, etc. I'm tired. I'm old, and I'm sick. I really don't see why I should put up with all the abusive behavior any longer. There are a lot of good people on Muradin and I love them dearly. But there are a few bad eggs that insist on continually poisoning the well.
Reply Quote
92 Night Elf Death Knight
Scuttles is full of it. Reague will not be leaving ED.

Not only are they not leaving ED they aren't even raiding together anymore, everyone dun quit
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Shaman
this post makes me sad
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
this post makes me sad

You promising to level that toon up and raid with us and then do nothing makes me sad. Why you play with our hearts like that, Love?
Edited by Stormheart on 3/21/2013 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]